Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New monk frame...its just amazing :)

Vlada91

He is my new Excal frame,for me he is just 1 big woow frame 🙂 He have all good combinacion that i like if i have options to create some frame with random powers it wold look all like his powers...Have armor power,sleep,and last loki power+ excalted power....i dont know what we need more from this....This frame is like made just for me 🙂 i just hope for future tennogen skins and that it....my new frame that change excal is reborn. What you all think of him???

Edited by Vlada91

Fist exaulted weapons was all I needed to hear. 

I love my non lethal weapons. 

One punch Atlas has a new friend. And no Atlas doesn't deserve the exaulted fists, he already is a master. 

For the love of fists though add a 'invisible skin' for fist & sparring weapons,  I love my ankyeros prime, but do I really have to have elephant horseshoes tapped to my fists?  

Just now, Kaotyke said:

I'm waiting for the usual crowd to come and call him useless because he doesnt kill the map in 1 fart.

But yeah. "Talk to the hand" frame looks pretty sweet.

Yeah like that one guy who rag'd on him because he's a "support" frame.

Kinda why i regard all nuke frames as brainless manchildren toys.

I just like his power 1 how creatively looke and its something that we have in nezha and rhino,but then again much different and interesting looking. And his last power have weary cool effect and fun to watch his combo. He is like some matrix Neo frame version. And body shape is normal and because for that he can bee easy combine with all good looking fashion combination... so a just hope for cool passive and that's it. 

Edited by Vlada91

I was waiting for a frame that really had that special mix of cc, melee and denial, and Baruuk looks amazing. Likely easily up there in top 3 favourite frames for me.

Love the Elude effect - like guild wars 2 Mirage dodge but with awesome audio/visual effects.

Radial sleep is fantastic for melee play.

Disarm looks interesting - probably the least interesting skill but not bad.

And oh my god the exalted melee is just... perfect.

Thematically it ticks all the right boxes and cannot wait to play this! 😄

4 minutes ago, LupisV0lk said:

I hope he comes out either with or before Fortuna Pt.2.

I want to get my Fashion frame on with him.

Considering that he seems a similar level of complete as Garuda was, I'll say it's a decent chance he will come with Fortwona.

And I'm excited. I'm getting vibes from him I haven't felt since I first read about Limbo. If you know me, well, that's certainly an interesting sign. I mean... phasing through attacks (something I just love about Limbo already), sleep-inducing powers, force pushes and pulls. And, last but not least, summoned bladed weaponry. Yeah they don't do much damage but they do seem to flinch targets and keep me even safer.

Maybe he'll wind up as part of my core frames alongside Excal, Ash and of course, Limbo. And with that Limbo Deluxe skin and grounded Archweaponry (My Imperator Vandal is ready and waiting...), why, I'm practically spoiled.

THIS is the kind of thing I was feeling with Fortuna in the leadup and was missing. I recognised that it was split into two parts, and that it felt somewhat... empty. There wasn't something meta-shifting, gameplay redefining as there was in PoE, where we got Operator powers to adjust our strategies around. We've gotten the world of Fortuna, now we're at last getting the other juicy stuff. (Plus, although I never talked about it, I actually had a thought ages back that we'd need to steal some kind of Corpus antigravity tech to use Archweapons on the ground. :tongue:)

All of his abilities looks amazing, but is it just me or do his 4’s combo feels awkward and not fluid enough? i mean not as fluid as tempo royale..

Im really looking forward for a frame to dethroned my frost as my most used frame and i hope baruuk will be..

too busy hyping about Mesa Prime, but Baruuk looks like he'd be pretty fun to use. can't go wrong with a sleep ability, and his "paci-fists" look different enough from Atlas to not seem like an imitation. seems like a mix of tank, CC and Brawler, which sounds pretty nice. human monks are already tough as nails, but a Monk-frame? fight's over before it can even begin!

I am not impressed on the other hand, but maybe simple not my playstyle. He is strange mix of CC, finishers and relatiation (if you can call it that) and doesn't really seem like he does anything special vs other frames.

Kind of remind me of Volt (though Volt is one of my favourite!) but Volt is versitile starting frame and one of 3 oldest frames. He does many things good, but none better than some top frames in particualr category (nuke, speed, defense, CC). He is just very versitile pacakge.

I think our monk frame is something simillar. Which is kind of refreshing - we got a lot of specialized frames in last years, but at the same time- I thought he will be more unique.

Of course I will farm him and test myself. Just my innitial impressions.

2 hours ago, aswitz87 said:

Ah I feel better now.  Was wondering how it came so quickly.

Well to be fair he is done from what we gather. The DE_Scott interview said he just needed some sounds and it appears he has them now. I'm hoping he comes out next week.

1 minute ago, xcenic said:

meh, thats you opinion.

In the current state of the game a frame like the last 2 will never fit. They introducing frames for endless mission type. Best defense is a fast a lethal offense. 

That may be your opinion but having a frame that has only one ability that's of any real use and that use is map wiping is rather tiresome.