Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New monk frame...its just amazing :)

Vlada91

I like this kind of design but this frame lend sleep from equinox and ivara. This means this frame will be useful because he can cc, reduce damage and has a built in exalted hand to hand combat ability. This raise the question when they will finally add hand to hand combat? Sometimes the best weapon is your body and the goal to make the opponent out of combat without killing it.

This bothers me but overall I am happy we will get more jack of trade frames. As Oberon main I can appreciate that.

I really liked it.

But I don't want to come across as ungrateful and spoiled. I was hoping he would have some non-combat utility that would be fun to play other types of content with.

Like Ivara is cool because she has abilities that can be used to hunt, and fish, and do simaris scans. Maybe I just think Ivara is the gold standard of frames.

3 hours ago, Redfeather75 said:

I really liked it.

But I don't want to come across as ungrateful and spoiled. I was hoping he would have some non-combat utility that would be fun to play other types of content with.

Like Ivara is cool because she has abilities that can be used to hunt, and fish, and do simaris scans. Maybe I just think Ivara is the gold standard of frames.

Big number of people ask for more frames that are in excal blade direction. I'm just lucky that is he is not just like what we have on wukong but he is much more and i like that is cool liking male dude. And we need something fun to playe for a long time that is of cours in that specific direction. We have harrow and ivara,now is time for something like this 1 😊

9 hours ago, LupisV0lk said:

That may be your opinion but having a frame that has only one ability that's of any real use and that use is map wiping is rather tiresome.

And your counter point against press 4 to win is to add more useless frames that rarely anyone will be using months down the line? 

20 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

I'm waiting for the usual crowd to come and call him useless because he doesnt kill the map in 1 fart.

You have no idea...already I saw videos of reviews saying this exact thing but in their own context. "Damage, whats the damage, damage? no damage?, nah"

I mean, what if DE made a warframe that deals ZERO damage?, like a pure healing frame. Also, I swear I saw a topic with a sandwich, where did it go?

Edited by Circle_of_Psi

Loved his first skill and his fourth, they're amazing and unique.

His 2nd skill though... unless there's some secondary effect to that sleep effect... I don't really see the appeal considering that in high level play the enemies will probably scale to a point where he gets 1 hit before the sleep effect takes hold. There's use on it though, don't get me wrong.

His 3rd skill looked and felt pretty lacking... ok, it can latch on to my allies and disarm enemies around them but a Loki player will probably laugh when looking at any Baruuk with his 3 on.

Personal suggestion here:

When his 2 is pressed, any ally inside that zone gets a temporary buff of some kind, same for when the daggers from his 3rd skill are activated and then passed along. Could be an armor buff, a shield or health heal, I don't know... anything to help mitigate damage which is what is promoting Baruuk in the first place. This would also give him a lot more use in a squad maybe?

I have nothing bad to say about Baruuk, I really liked him both in his design and such but I don't see a lot of use for a squad yet, he still feels a bit like a solo frame.

I'm hoping DE notices that... of course though - and I say it again - this is just my opinion here.

Edited by _Kiro

7 hours ago, DrakoKnight48 said:

And your counter point against press 4 to win is to add more useless frames that rarely anyone will be using months down the line? 

It's sad that you consider any frame that doesn't mindlessly nuke the map as useless.

#SupportLivesMatter