Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

None Prime Weapons To Prime Weapons

Mezyo

QOL change- Allow Prime Weapons to absorb none prime weapons that you have used forma on. So they gain another slot and you dont waste forma. Cheers.

I like the prime Warframe thing beacuase its just another pol slot. You can get that with forma. So its really just cosmetic and an effort trade off from crafting.

Weapons gain power so even if I've used forma loads on one weapon I'm still going to have to do it all to the prime for a better build.

Aint nobody got time for that.

Even after forma-ing my Braton twice, I still got the Braton Prime and forma-ed it 4 times. However, I do like the idea of being able to "absorb" the normal variant to transfer the formas applied to it. If someone wants to keep both weapons separate, they can.

For those who spent a lot of time to forma their normal variant, they will be able to transfer that to their Prime counterpart. DE would be giving more options to people, and I think it can make both sides happy to a certain point.

then stop playing.

That last line was in jest.

Your suggestion seems like the logical option because so far the game has taken on any QOL changes?

Its a pay with cash or time game. Unfortunatly I dont have more time then I do cash so even if I had to use plat to do this, thats fine with me.

I'm happy with paying for QOL but not to win.

My suggestion does not deviate from the current model.

The problem I see with Prime gear now, is it won't serve any purpose but cosmetics. Take Frost Prime. You go through all that effort getting the Chassis, Helmet, Systems and Blueprint, to just make another Frost. So he has another Polarity slot? Thats why we have forma, that is the point in it. So in all the time it takes to make Frost Prime, we've already Forma'd Frost, maybe twice, and made FP redundant.

They need to look carefully at how Prime equipment will be implimented, as I do not want to max out a weapon, just to have to sacrafice it to make the prime one, which will end up as Rank 0, no mods, and no forma.

Constructive

But true.

Gonna repeat myself another time. 

If you consider using forma(which is pretty easy to get) on a weapon that you will use for few months at least as a waste then you should stop playing cause you have lost sense of reality already.

How long it can take to get 5 forma?? 3-7 days depending on luck. How long will 5 forma weapon serve you?? Till you decide that something is worth more than your actual gun.

"wasting" forma could be a problem if you deal with collectors but they dont care if they their collection pieces gets worse so i cant see why anybody sees a problem.

esBut true.

Gonna repeat myself another time. 

If you consider using forma(which is pretty easy to get) on a weapon that you will use for few months at least as a waste then you should stop playing cause you have lost sense of reality already.

How long it can take to get 5 forma?? 3-7 days depending on luck. How long will 5 forma weapon serve you?? Till you decide that something is worth more than your actual gun.

"wasting" forma could be a problem if you deal with collectors but they dont care if they their collection pieces gets worse so i cant see why anybody sees a problem.

The game is not played like that by most poeople. Even more so once it comes out of beta and hits the ps4.

Stop being so narrow minded. You give no argument against the suggestion.

Your point of view is limited to your own play time. Its a game, not a way of life. You assume that everyone gets a weapon as soon as it comes out. Then plays loads to fill it full or forma in 7 days. The prime version then doesn't come out for a few months. None prime version gets plenty of play time.

New person comes to the game (or back to the game) gets orthos, formas it, gets orthos prime, wastes forma. Not so fun.

Allow at least something from the old weapons effort to contribute to the new one.

The game is not played like that by most poeople. Even more so once it comes out of beta and hits the ps4.

Your point of view is limited to your own play time. Its a game, not a way of life. You assume that everyone gets a weapon as soon as it comes out. Then plays loads to fill it full or forma in 7 days. The prime version then doesn't come out for a few months. None prime version gets plenty of play time.

New person comes to the game (or back to the game) gets orthos, formas it, gets orthos prime, wastes forma. Not so fun.

Allow at least something from the old weapons effort to contribute to the new one.

No.

If you don't want to spend extra forma and extra time leveling on a Prime weapon then i assume that you don't care about Prime weapons having an average of 5 damage more. That's it, that's all Prime Weapons have so your suggestion is bad. But if you do care then play the game as it is because... it's fine as it is. Everyone can do his homework BEFORE via wiki, chat and forums... that's how it is with nearly all other games, too.

Is it game fault that he uses forma on regular orthos while prime is in game?? Or his that he havent checked for prime version??

Even then i wouldnt consider forma wasted as orthos is still good enough weapon. Orthos prime will be minimal (if any) dps gain for charge attacks(thats how most ppl play) over standard orthos.

I dont need to put any arguments cause there is no problem that doesnt need fix, as simple as that.

Its a QOL change. Your feedback is in no way constructive. You seem to have a problem with this but no reason. If the suggestion causes problems then its a terrible suggestion. So far no problems have been brought to light. You just whine. Love the comunity.

first of all: non** not none... and you know what 'planning ahead' is? it is a new fangled concept we just came up with 10 mins ago. 

The problem I see with Prime gear now, is it won't serve any purpose but cosmetics. Take Frost Prime. You go through all that effort getting the Chassis, Helmet, Systems and Blueprint, to just make another Frost. So he has another Polarity slot? Thats why we have forma, that is the point in it. So in all the time it takes to make Frost Prime, we've already Forma'd Frost, maybe twice, and made FP redundant.

They need to look carefully at how Prime equipment will be implimented, as I do not want to max out a weapon, just to have to sacrafice it to make the prime one, which will end up as Rank 0, no mods, and no forma.

and when did you make your frost by the by? did you make it before they changed the drop? i made mine after and had to run kril about 70-80 time for the systems alone. frost prime took maybe 10-15 runs for everything i say prime is worth it also i am not complaining about the 6 forma BP and 2 forma

I'm talking about weapons not warframes for a reason.

Frames give nothing but a cosmetic change now. Time spent gives time saved. Grind for pre forma.

Performance and cosmetic changes are viewed differently in a f2p model.

Not just a useless comment but a moot one at that. GJ.

No. Thanks for the spelling correction I appreciate it.

Lol. I sold my potato'ed frost when FP got released. never regretted it. Sold my forma'd rhino when they nerfed the hell out of iron skin. This past weekend? I farmed a new rhino up. 

And frankly.. you will get frost prime when farming void missions regardless which kinda kills the incentive to farm kril for the normal frost.