Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's a good assault rifle to have at my MR?

(XBOX)InstaFiz

Question

I'm currently planning ahead for weapons to get. One for each weapon sortie condition. I've got everything down except an assault rifle.

I'm almost at MR 9, and I have full intentions to get there. Unfortunately, I'm miles away from the Tiberon Prime.

At the moment, I've been considering the Karak Wraith, but feel free to make suggestions.

By the way, I'm at day 97. Should I just get the Zenith?

Thanks in advance.

5 answers to this question

If you're looking for an Assault Rifle specifically, I hear Zenith is a strong choice - especially since it doubles as a wallhacking pseudosniper. To my knowledge, it has great stats too - good status on the assault and good crit on the semi.

I'm currently weighing between it and Sigma and Octantis for my 500'th day.

11 minutes ago, (XB1)InstaFiz said:

except an assault rifle.

Does it have to be an Assualt Rifle? Or is it just for the Rifle Only condition?
If the latter I Suggest the Ignis Wraith (Just ask for free in Tradechat). It wrecks house even until 100+

ignis.jpg

If you really want an AR then I'd say wait for MR10 and pick Tenora. I like it way better than Tiberon Prime

tenora.jpg

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

For MR9, the best rifles available to me are Ignis Wraith and Soma Prime.  Ignis Wraith you need the get the bp from someone who's in a clan that has it, and the Soma is currently farmable.  MR10 comes with a bunch of great weapons, so I would recommend you try and push through MR9 as fast as possible to open up some excellent weapon choices.