Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember rework

(PSN)MJ-Cena7

Since nyx is being reworked now i feel one of my perviously most used frames is in the same trash can as vauban zephyr and wukong 

Ever since the ember nerf i couldnt get myself to play ember i tried i have a very specific build that had everything to counter the world on fire nerf and still its not enough 

First is the passive its a very nice idea but we dont get fire procs from enemies enough 

I dont think they will change it but My suggestion is when ember's shield gets passed and gets health dmg gets the power strength bonus 

Her one was never strong the charge effect is nice but way to slow to be useable speeding the charge or remove it completely its good enough

Now my main idea is accelerant should be combined with fire ball as the 3rd ability 

The added heat wave coming from fireblast is enough to do its effect enemies hit by it get 2.5x heat dmg multiplier and have a 20m range the accelerant augment would be the fireball augment the fire blast augment is currently useless also the 50% fire dmg is better from the augment than sitting inside the ring ember need to move the fire ring doesnt give any dmg metigation to be inside it 

Now for the new 2 it can be any defence ability dmg reduction like old ember  bullets melting any sort of defence

If both abilities must stay the accelarent needs a more debuff role and fireblast need more defensive role with both augments changed 

Now world on fire was ember's main ability i get the reason for the nerf but the excution totally killed the ability

My fix for it would be copying what came with same update for volts discharge reduced dmg over range where ember always have the 15 meter radius of wof but the dmg is 500-750 in the middle and less further reaching 100-250 this would keep the firequake augment viable and reduce the afk killing power and the range killing power of the ability 

• 1 month later...

1. Her first ability can stay as it is maybe add that when fully charged it will make the fire bigger and bigger over time (can be effected by duration not range).

2. I was thinking that you could make her second and third ability one. so she makes the circle and the stun but the circle will absorb 50% or 60% of the damage (will absorbs your bullets if you are shooting out side of it) and add it to the dmg per second + 50% of the  absorbed damage goes to the overall "world on fire" dps.

3. Her new ability could something like that: she puts fire over herself (activates the passive) and gets max 20% dmg reduction or damage bonus the damgae of fire can be reduced by efficiency mods. I think that would be an ok skill.

4.She gets a line like valkyrs 4 so we can see the range of it. More enemies are in the circle more dps she will have or every time she gets a kill with it that will grant world on fire 20% of standard damge (not absorbed)

i wrote that to DE i think those changes (if done) will make her a great frame again

Edited by SpAcEPeNNGuN