General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

BUG: Veiled riven challenge: Catch One fish, mine one ore or gem and kill one enemy in 30 seconds

z3us32610

I've had this challenge several times before and had no issue with it. I use equinox, waypoint the ore vein, find an enemy and put them to sleep and then go catch the fish, ore, kill enemy. I've done this at least 3 times now on the POE and the riven wont unveil. I am going to try on Orb Vallis to see if that does it, but I'm much more familiar with POE so that's why I choose to do it there. I can't possibly think why it won't unveil or why it isn't working.

And yes, just to clear it up, my riven is equipped on the secondary that I have equipped.

edit; I equipped the riven on a different secondary weapon and did the challenge in Orb Vallis and it still didn't unveil. Can confirm this riven is bugged.

Edited by z3us32610
update

I thought I had unveiled it by verifying it in my download cache, but that was untrue and found it veiled still. Gonna try it now that I have done the verifying on download cache.

UPDATE: It unveiled the first time I tried it after verifying my download cache. 

It was an aksomati riven: 135% slash, 167% crit chance, 124% puncture, -82% ammo max

Edited by z3us32610

See now I had it fail repeatedly on Orb Vallis, but when I went to PoE it worked instantly. So quickly in fact that I didn't even realize I'd gotten a kill. (My kavat did when I was fishing, I think.)

So it may not be 100% broken but there's something definitely finicky about it.