Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cetus Bounty Bugs

(NSW)Kaizer

For 3 minutes I waited for enemies to spawn and because no one showed up I failed my bounty.

Then, when I tried again this time when I had to secure the location I lost automatically yet saw NOBODY! Would it be so hard to ask to have enemy markers or something!? I saw no one till AFTER the bounty failed. I was so fed up I just up and left. 

Best of all this was just the beginner bounty. You're setting people up to fail by these bugs. It's very frustrating and why I hate doing missions on Cetus.

PS, collar blew up even though I solved the puzzle.

Edited by (NSW)Kaizer
  • Like 1

Today I did a load of runs to get revenant parts, got them all (even though cant build him, quest not showing up with nakak yet, got to get to quills rank 2 first) and I slowly gathered 21 of the 25 vomb cores that are needed so far.

Anyway, back on track, yeah a new bug I noticed today happening on the highest tier bounty, on the defend the area stage, sometimes no enemies show up at all, no fighting needed, the (I think 2 minute) timer ticks away and you still pass the bounty stage, sometimes the stage award is not given, but sometimes it is. A good bug that one!

Sometimes on completion of timer at the clear remaining enemy stage, the enemy all suddenly appear out of nowhere with the red markers on them.

Another bug on the tier 5 was finding caches, could find the 'sound' locations but could see no caches. This was on one occasion only.

On the teir 4 bounty I had occasions of failing where I could find no enemy but I could hear them sounding very close. Especially the heavy gunner lines.

Apart from those bugs, plains are looking grand on switch and I Im having a great time. (Mining is extremely hard for me tho, the aim / my aim is crazy)

Been playing solo, crashed only once the very second I entered the plains.

Oh, for the first time ever, I blew up the rescue dude too, yeah and it was my fault, couldnt do the wonky hack in time. Oh the guilt.

Edited by (NSW)RabidSkag
Added quills 2

Both today and yesterday I have run into this bug where the grineer will drop down in the pods but the pods does not break and spawn enemies.

It makes it allmost impossible to do an entire bounty since after this bug happens you might not have any more enemies in the area's where you have to complete objectives.

The most annoying one is the supply drop part where there will be no enemies and you will fail.

I think this might be related to this post

54CE6614A8339E997C85A450D19DC715D9F8C4CD606465FF0A5DF211978AF36096EEF22E21C1B5FB

Edited by chigie