Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A few suggestions to patch up holes I still see in Titania's kit after the rework preview

(PSN)Jedi_Arts_

Bombard rockets still chase Titania indefinitely (Edit: apparently this happens with some other homing effects as well). This is my #1 problem with Titania because it's the main thing I notice as a bit game breaking for her. I believe it is not intended. I haven't played Titania in a while, so I was thinking maybe this was patched out a while ago. Nope. Somehow it managed to stay in game this whole time. With a rework conversation happening, something like this needs to be corrected before it's over. As a frame who survives almost solely on evasion, she's extremely susceptible to one-shots from Bombards.

For spellbind, eliminate the function where enemies fly away when shot by Hit-Scan Weapons. It's not helpful. It's disruptive to teammates who don't really get a say in it. As it exists now, you're generally better off just shooting the enemies without inconveniencing yourself with this. It's one of those failed cute mechanics that needs needs to be reversed for functionality. The comedy of it isn't nearly as important as the function of the frame. Otherwise it's actually a pretty good 1st power.

In Razorwing, she has very poor access to healing. Attach some level of lifesteal to a synergy with another ability. As an evasion-based frame, when she does get hit it usually deals pretty significant chunks of damage. Yet, because she fights primarily in Razorwing, she can't really use typical healing methods most frames use. I think it would be good to incorporate a healing synergy into her kit somehow, giving further incentive to cast 1-3.

Give Razorflies an Invulnerability/Damage Absorption phase. In addition to the point I was making about her evasion, the Razorflies need to get the "Iron Skin" treatment (Invulnerability/Damage Absorption phase) like so many other Health-Based deployables. There's a reason DE has applied this to more Health-Based abilities. They basically all need this, or Enemy scaling will ruin these abilities. It's a very safe mechanism to use also because it can't really break things if the absorption amounts are only as high as those same enemies can output in 3 seconds.

Tribute buffs should be automatically applied on cast, or vacuumed at the least. Titania shouldn't have to nosedive into the ground with her Archwing to pick up every buff. Automatically applying them I think makes the most sense for an aerial frame.

Tribute is still in a poor place because the purposes behind the effects are flawed to begin with. There were no real changes to the effects, only their numbers. Statistical buffs will not correct poorly conceived abilities. For a good explanation for each of them, check out this guy's post. He explains it well enough that I might as well just point you there.

Edited by (PS4)Jedi_Arts_