Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick Limbo Tweak Idea (QL fix)

Kaytranada

Considering most players are either too lazy to find out how to roll or just lack the intellect to use it often, but rather complain against Limbo on the forums... 

People who do not want to learn to cooperate and play around different playstyles, but instead want the whole world nerfed to fit theirs. 

Good thing these people aren't developers, they seem like great dictators.

Anyway, good ideas but I doubt this idea will gain much traction in this nerf-loving crowd. Who will probably only be satisfied when they turn Warframe into Counter-strike in space with fancy skins.

Edited by Xepthrichros

19 minutes ago, EinheriarJudith said:

its been repeated enough times that the rift is intrusive. i dont want to better opt in or out because that is still playing by limbos rules. he should not be able to control how other players interact with the environment.

adding more portals and making them last longer only worsens the problem.

I hear you, I do, but the fact remains that you can just roll out of it at any time. The times when I'm frustrated when playing with a Limbo is when I'm about to attack an enemy and they manually decide to use their first ability and FORCE me into the Rift. I appreciate the Rift tears because it gives me an option to go in or not. Sometimes I do want to, sometimes I don't. The portals don't follow you... they're static. As long as you see it, you can go, "no, not today" and sidestep it. Not so for Limbo's first ability.

15 minutes ago, (PS4)GrandisSupernus said:

I hear you, I do, but the fact remains that you can just roll out of it at any time. The times when I'm frustrated when playing with a Limbo is when I'm about to attack an enemy and they manually decide to use their first ability and FORCE me into the Rift. I appreciate the Rift tears because it gives me an option to go in or not. Sometimes I do want to, sometimes I don't. The portals don't follow you... they're static. As long as you see it, you can go, "no, not today" and sidestep it. Not so for Limbo's first ability.

with limbo, i can force you into the rift as many times as i please, i can force enemies into the rift plane in such a manner that disrupts how you want to play, and i can do it just playing normally. no other frame can do this.

when 1 person is allowed to dictate how his team plays its a problem. if a person cannot play a frame normal because they dont want to disrupt the team, it needs a rework.

21 minutes ago, Xepthrichros said:

Considering most players are either too lazy to find out how to roll or just lack the intellect to use it often, but rather complain against Limbo on the forums... 

People who do not want to learn to cooperate and play around different playstyles, but instead want the whole world nerfed to fit theirs. 

Good thing these people aren't developers, they seem like great dictators.

Anyway, good ideas but I doubt this idea will gain much traction in this nerf-loving crowd. Who will probably only be satisfied when they turn Warframe into Counter-strike in space with fancy skins.

some of us like balance. and in an online setting balance matters. if you dont like it well tough. its not going to stop those of us who do from voicing our concerns.

DE ultimately makes the final decision on changes.

2 hours ago, EinheriarJudith said:

some of us like balance. and in an online setting balance matters. if you dont like it well tough. its not going to stop those of us who do from voicing our concerns.

DE ultimately makes the final decision on changes.

yeah, i don't like it because i like the game they made. you all have too much problems and just ruin the fun for people who are actually enjoying the game right now IN THE GAME.

why am I here on forums? because the complaints (by your kind of people) have affected my play. why are you all so special that the whole game has to be nerfed to fit your specifications when many others just enjoy it without whining on the forum? 

Edited by Xepthrichros

1 hour ago, Xepthrichros said:

yeah, i don't like it because i like the game they made. you all have too much problems and just ruin the fun for people who are actually enjoying the game right now IN THE GAME.

why am I here on forums? because the complaints (by your kind of people) have affected my play. why are you all so special that the whole game has to be nerfed to fit your specifications when many others just enjoy it without whining on the forum? 

warframe has evolved thanks to player feedback. none of the balancing of systems would even be possible without player feedback. when something is broken bugged or imbalance, player feedback helps the devs spot fix and tune.

if you dont like that players give feedback to help a game improve. you might want to stick to single player games.

Edited by EinheriarJudith

2 hours ago, EinheriarJudith said:

warframe has evolved thanks to player feedback. none of the balancing of systems would even be possible without player feedback. when something is broken bugged or imbalance, player feedback helps the devs spot fix and tune.

if you dont like that players give feedback to help a game improve. you might want to stick to single player games.

Likewise to you. If you want everyone to fit your idea of a game, build your own game. 

On 2018-12-11 at 9:10 PM, Xepthrichros said:

Considering most players are either too lazy to find out how to roll or just lack the intellect to use it often

Ooooh boy, I bet you have a lot of hours on Limbo. How's the weather at the top of your ivory tower, O great wizard?

https://www.reddit.com/r/iamverysmart/

Edited by AzureFlash