Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survival mission option proposal

Gleitfrosch-01

Can we get the option to reduce the time of survival missions but get stronger and/or more enemies before the mission starts?

Low level missions are usually 10 minutes of boredom for higher players. Being able to choose 5 minutes with lvl 60 enemies instead 10 minutes with lvl 20 enemies would be nice. (Only example for lvls and time adjustments).

Before the mission starts, all team members would see that option and could choose which mode they want to play. Only when all 4 choose the short/hard option it would be activated to avoid frustration of new players if they end up in a high lvl team.

Disadvantage would be (and needs to be discussed):

High lvl players could leave games in case the basic 10 min game starts, making it difficult for low level plaxers to find teams.

5 minutes ago, Corspa said:

punching toddlers for 10 minutes in a playschool is also not survival, trying get stay alive in a 5 minute cage fight against a a bear is.

Said person in the cage with the bear has access to infinite CC, healing, energy replenishment and can probably go invisible and/or totally invincible. To that person, the bear is as much of a threat as the toddlers.

If you want a challenge, play the modes already available to us. The point of the low level missions is to ease people into the game so they aren't frustrated with facing enemies their MK-1 weapons can't handle. Arbitrations, Nightmare modes and even ESO are great examples of what you're looking for. I would recommend you give them another try. I don't think this option would be used very often.

39 minutes ago, Corspa said:

punching toddlers for 10 minutes in a playschool is also not survival

Sounds like someone grew up in a protective environment.

Playschool... That was... That was rough! Any time I see a broken bottle or a length of rebar, I get flashbacks.

2 hours ago, peterc3 said:

Said person in the cage with the bear has access to infinite CC, healing, energy replenishment and can probably go invisible and/or totally invincible. To that person, the bear is as much of a threat as the toddlers.

you know...not everyone Plays Ivara/Octavia.

Some People just want to see if their weapons can kill those enemies fast enough.