Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could Nyx's ability visuals also get an update?

ZoneDymo

Pretty much the title.

Nyx is getting a rework soon, and with that they are also updating her audio because its very old and dated now.
But... can we perhaps get a visual pass then as well? personally I feel the complete Nyx see through ghost thing appearing behind enemies affected by Chaos is just... well both silly and terrible looking.
I also really dont like the way Absorb looks, especially with the augment, just this weird center thing these fake particles fly towards, just looks ugly, messy and dated.

For absorb just another pass with maybe some new lighting techniques and maybe some actual particels and just a general clean up and thought behind the design is enough.

For Chaos I suggest protraying only half of Nyx, her upper torso in some vague ghostlike appearance behind the target with her hand(s) pointing at their brain indicating she is controlling them.

I am in for a change of the chaos animation, especially now as you can debuff with you 2, you won't see which one is debuffed if he is under the effect of chaos. Absorb never bothered me, but I am not against a visual overhaul.