Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2 questions, Alloy plate and formas

(PSN)King-Ballor

Question

Hello I have 2 questions and dont want to make two threads so I put it both here. First question I need 20k of alloy plates for kavat thing, some best place to farm it? also I dont have necros, I do have hydroid with augment tho. Second question is that I mostly finished my rhino prime build, but I could get +15% power strenght with exilus mod, problem is that I would need to put 2 aditional formas to be able to slot the mod, is it worthy it to do it? Right now my power strenght is around 200% give or take, since im still ranking my umbral mods so it will go up a bit more in future.

16 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, (PS4)King-Ballor said:

First question I need 20k of alloy plates for kavat thing, some best place to farm it?

everywhere where they can drop (look at the extractor in your navigation)

resources1.jpg

4 minutes ago, (PS4)King-Ballor said:

is it worthy it to do it?

that's totally up to you. I have about 300 built Forma, I could easily do it, if I'm in the mood of leveling. If you only have 2 Forma left I wouldn't do it though

Rhino is a good frame with several possible builds so don't forma based on just one build because it might mess up and future ones, but it's his primed variant and since I doubt a Rhino Umbra will drop anytime soon it wouldn't be a waste if you do decide to forma him.

But Mesa P is coming soon so maybe wait for her because she's also a pretty good frame who can Tank, provide a damage buff and melt sortie bosses

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

Rhino is a good frame with several possible builds so don't forma based on just one build because it might mess up and future ones, but it's his primed variant and since I doubt a Rhino Umbra will drop anytime soon it wouldn't be a waste if you do decide to forma him.

But Mesa P is coming soon so maybe wait for her because she's also a pretty good frame who can Tank, provide a damage buff and melt sortie bosses

I just really like rhino, how he looks and even playstyle and I wanna keep him, regular rhino was my first frame after the basic excal and it was trash I didnt potato him and my mods were garbage so now I wanted to use him proparly and also I wanna use him because how I got him, I joined game very soon before he got vaulted, so I had no relics with him, his prices now insane and yet I managed to get all his parts to make him by barter, I haggled and exchange my way through several other prime parts when I got cheap volt prime stuff up to my Rhino prime, so my usage of him is also because of that hehe.

If you only have five forma I'd say not right now.

That Exilus can be useful, but Rhino really doesn't need it. If you really want to use that slot add it after you have added any other forma and max rank mods you plan to use as you are going to kick yourself if you use the forma now and find that you needed them to polarize one more slot as you are either out of mod capacity or don't quite have enough to use that exilus mod until you forma another one.

Realistically I don't find Power Drift to be useful on Rhino as I am not running something that needs it, I personally find putting Rush in more useful. Especially as you can't polarize for Umbral mods so wait an see.

5 minutes ago, Mahna said:

If you only have five forma I'd say not right now.

That Exilus can be useful, but Rhino really doesn't need it. If you really want to use that slot add it after you have added any other forma and max rank mods you plan to use as you are going to kick yourself if you use the forma now and find that you needed them to polarize one more slot as you are either out of mod capacity or don't quite have enough to use that exilus mod until you forma another one.

Realistically I don't find Power Drift to be useful on Rhino as I am not running something that needs it, I personally find putting Rush in more useful. Especially as you can't polarize for Umbral mods so wait an see.

I do count with all my mods maxxed thats why I need two formas, but you are basicaly sayin exilus md yes, but you are not fan of power drif mod, thats second post here that recomends to do it, but use different exilus 

3 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Can you show us your build? Maybe we can make slight adjustments so you don't need to Forma him 

I use corrosive projectiles as aura, transient fortitude max, primed continuity I also wanna max that, than two augments for iron skin and charge, only charge will be maxed, then strech at max, streamline at max and two umbral mods for power strenght and armor

Edited by (PS4)King-Ballor

11 minutes ago, (PS4)King-Ballor said:

and two umbral mods for power strenght and armor

Rhino doesn't profit off umbra mods much

gimme a minute, I'll look up a build you could use, it seems you want to use a hybrid build

edit:
CP (+14)

Streamline (-9), (Primed) Con (-14) , Blind rage (-8), Transient (-8)

Steel Fiber (-7), Iron Shrapnel (-6), Ironclad (-9), Vitality (-12) or Stretch (-9)

thats about 128 duration, 75 efficiency, 100/145 range and 241 strength

Forma/Polarities: - in Aura, 2 V for Transient and Blind Rage, D for Steel Fiber.

That would be 73/74 points with Vitality. Does this fit?

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

17 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Rhino doesn't profit off umbra mods much

gimme a minute, I'll look up a build you could use, it seems you want to use a hybrid build

edit:
CP (+14)

Streamline (-9), (Primed) Con (-14) , Blind rage (-8), Transient (-8)

Steel Fiber (-7), Iron Shrapnel (-6), Ironclad (-9), Vitality (-12) or Stretch (-9)

thats about 128 duration, 75 efficiency, 100/145 range and 241 strength

Forma/Polarities: - in Aura, 2 V for Transient and Blind Rage, D for Steel Fiber.

Does this fit?

Im kinda embarresed but I dont have blind rage, thats my biggest weakness for any rhino build that I tried to avoid, thats why I rather used umbral mods, since they are the most powerfull mods I have

2 minutes ago, (PS4)King-Ballor said:

growing power, even bigger problem than blind rage

Ah...I knew I did forget to switch sth...use your CP.

It's about the mods and if they fit into your build. That's why a picture or a build on warframe-builder would help

Edited by GnarlsDarkley