Kill 5 Dargyns in a day with bow.

Sohaya-

Question

10 answers to this question

Just now, DeluXas said:

Go to kuva fortress (koro) assault mission. 1 stage there is 4 dargyns flying just kill few of them and repeat.

I just finished Natah and am not doing TSD until I scan Stalker 3 times.

Do Tusk Dargyns work? I’ve been shooting ones that are shooting at me with Dread (I have Thunderbolt) and they don’t seem to count. Is this a bug?

Just now, RWBY-WhiteRose said:

I just finished Natah and am not doing TSD until I scan Stalker 3 times.

Do Tusk Dargyns work? I’ve been shooting ones that are shooting at me with Dread (I have Thunderbolt) and they don’t seem to count. Is this a bug?

I always do these riven tasks (kill × dargyns with a bow) there and it always works for me.

1 hour ago, RWBY-WhiteRose said:

Maybe Koro works, but I can’t go there (Can’t even be taxied)

Im asking if PoE Dargyns work.

PoE Dargyns work just fine BUT they need to have at least taken off once before you kill them. If you blow up the Dargyn before it's launched at least once it won't count. So you need to let the pilots get into the Dargyn and as soon as it's launch invulnerability phase is over you are free to kill it for credit. 

Edit: 

I was also able to kill the pilots first and then launch the Dargyn myself, exit and blow it up for credit however they seem to explode on their own shortly after their assigned pilot is killed.So it is unlikely that you would be able to kill both pilots, manually launch and destroy one Dargyn before the second self destructed. 

My personal recommendation is a Zhuge 

Edited by Oreades