Baruuk cosmetics - Synadanna like "Danavi" to add more effects to his abilities

BrazilianJoe

No complaints about Baruuk so far, I just want to see and play it. 

I missed some extra visuals, either as part of his base ability effects, or something like a Danavi Syandanna, which triggers on ability casts.

I will call this proposal "STAND SYANDANNA"  (Jojo fans will understand).

Concept: Baruuk's spiritual energy will manifest visually not only in the ability casting effects, but as a visage of his spiritual self. The Syandanna itself would be inobstrusive, like a beads necklace with a back tail, or a hood or scarf. It would have some light  dots or lines which would turn on or of, or raise and lower according to the amount of EDGE, as an eidetic indicator, just to increment the visual flair. 

This visage is translucent like a ghost. The visual will seep through, over and around Baruuk, and react according to the abilities being cast.

ELUDE: the spirit form is seen dodging the  bullets as they fly through Baruuk. Visual inspiration: Mesa quickly changing stances on her ult, with ghostly shaped as herself. Neo dodging bullets in The Matrix. 

SEDATIVE: The spirit form will lag after Baruuk, walking as if drunk or hurt, and will have dazed/confused animations when standing still. Standing still for a long time will have the spirit form sleep as well. Moving awakens the spirit form. Inspiration: Legend of the Drunken Master.

SUBDUE: The spirit form will dash in sync with the dagger, And perform an uppercut or disarming movement on the enemy when the dagger's disarm takes effect. 

SAVAGERY: The spirit form becomes perfectly superimposed with Baruuk and "hulks out" on a form like a ferocious raging man-beast with super-strong arms. This should give him an imposing appearance which contrasts with his normal, apparently feeble outlook. Similar to how Atlas has a disproportionately large upper body, but with even thicker forearms. Inspiration: Master Kame, Little Mac, Atlas

Edited by BrazilianJoe

I didn't even try to categorize this idea on which type of syandanna is eligible for this kind of bonus cosmetic effect, but yeah. 

I just noticed that there are Syandannas out there that do this kind of thing. And Danavi specifically, react to ability casting, with a different effect for each ability.

Edited by BrazilianJoe

28 minutes ago, BrazilianJoe said:

I didn't even try to categorize this idea on which type of syandanna is eligible for this kind of bonus cosmetic effect, but yeah. 

I just noticed that there are Syandannas out there that do this kind of thing. And Danavi specifically, react to ability casting, with a different effect for each ability.

iirc: the arms are tied to Nova's Asuri skin (helmet specifically), not the Danavi syandana.

Edited by MasterBurik