Text size problem in HANDHELD

(NSW)Smokeysmothers

2 hours ago, (NSW)Smokeysmothers said:

Would an option for text size be implemented for menus, mods and such? Like the way we can change the HUD. It is very hard to read most of the text when playing undocked. 

💬

I would love this option even on PC or PS4. 

Right now I'm playing on a small screen and I can either relax across the room, or, rearrange my roommates livingroom so I can sit closer and read what's on the screen.  Or sit on the dog bed in the middle of the livingroom.  .-.

14 hours ago, (PS4)Ashagin said:

I had a 42" before and even that seemed too small sitting at about 8' away

I can confirm, and before anyone asks, I have excellent eyesight. I just can't see the tiny names of my team mates and have to guess which one is which based on the general pattern of their name when I open the panel. 

23 hours ago, BloodKitten said:

you playing a game that is ment for computers/consoels that have screens at the very least x4 bigger then a mobile screen, just play docked or whatever it called, or get a console/pc.

This is 100% uncalled for.

The switch is it’s own system with the exclusive feature of being portable on a much smaller screen. If the text is too small on that screen then it’s Panic Buttons job to fix that issue.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-12-09 at 4:30 AM, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

I can confirm, and before anyone asks, I have excellent eyesight. I just can't see the tiny names of my team mates and have to guess which one is which based on the general pattern of their name when I open the panel. 

And not everyone needs to have an excellent eyesight to be able to play games. Reading mods descriptions just kill my eyes.