Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma mod removal

Frendh

Hello

Can you make it so that instead of removing mods on polarization you gray out(inactivate) the mods and gradually activate the mods along with the new ranks of the warframe/weapon? So if you gain 10 ranks in a mission it will automatically activate the next mod(s) if enough capacity has been acquired while still playing the mission. I know you already had(have) similar functionality in conclave.

Edited by Frendh

I would love to see this change. It allows players to continue drafting a build without having to take screenshots and remember what was where. +1

Similar to when Sentinel mods are being used on another weapon and they are grayed out with a Warframe Symbol, these mods could be grayed out with a Forma symbol.

Edited by Voltage

On 2018-12-09 at 2:14 PM, Kainosh said:

But that would require some sort of "queue".   Order in whitch mods will activate.     

Because....each has its own cost and effect. 

Like I mentioned earlier. There is/was a system already implemented. If I recall correctly the first mod is in the upper left corner. And the last mod in the lower right corner. So if the first mod costs 10 capacity it will unlock when your warframe/weapon reaches rank 10(5 potato). The 2nd mod would have to wait for the 1st mod to unlock even if the 2nd mod costs less in capacity.

Edited by Frendh

28 minutes ago, Frendh said:

There is/was a system already implemented

I know about it.   Its for Elemental mods...and Sentinel percepts too i think.

I just thought that its not suitable enough for that.  Some weapons have innate polarities, and mod order is not always "from top left to bottom right Z shape".

16 minutes ago, Kainosh said:

I just thought that its not suitable enough for that.  Some weapons have innate polarities, and mod order is not always "from top left to bottom right Z shape".

I apologize if I misunderstand what you are trying to convey. I don't think the DE should have to create an algorithm that figures out the "best" order to unlock your personal setup of mods. Just put the mods in the order you want them to unlock, according to Z order as you call it. If the innate polarities is a problem for you then you can always move them. If the mod order is not always the same, then they would have to align them so that they are.

Personally I do not really care about the order they unlock. I would be plenty happy if I did not have to re-equip the mods every time I polarize something.

You have to realize for most(I want to believe) projects you consider gain/benefit vs cost/work. I imagine the gain for this suggestion would be small to minimal. So to implement it the cost/work would also have to be small to minimal(or less). If it is possible for DE to re-use code that has already been implemented the cost/work would decrease thus increasing the chances of the suggestion being implemented.

Edited by Frendh