Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa prime access good absolutely not

9 minutes ago, (PS4)CASH_KING_9 said:

Oh my god, i dont think you have a single positive post. Why do you play this game if it brings you so much frustration

If someone is doing something right you don't need to tell them they're doing it right. So if he has no positive post then he's giving feedback on things he feels need changes which is mroe valuable than useless praise.

Le 08/12/2018 à 17:01, (XB1)EmpreyonQueen a dit :

All the items in her access were given the absolute worst joke buffs in existance mesa prime needs atleast 150 or 175 energy and 200 armor not 125 energy 85 armor 135 health and 85 shield you guys failed to give us a good prime access again 

No mesa needs at least 3000 base armour and 5000 base health, 10000 base energy, an innate 100% boost to all ability metrics and the void orbs passive applied to every enemy instead of just the orbs. 

Oh, and a small button in the lower left corner that you can click to win the mission rewards without going through the hassle of playing it. 

/s (in case it wasn't clear enough) 

Edited by Autongnosis

16 minutes ago, S.Dust said:

If someone is doing something right you don't need to tell them they're doing it right. So if he has no positive post then he's giving feedback on things he feels need changes which is mroe valuable than useless praise.

I understand that and its perfectly fine, but just looking through the post history shows thats its nothing but complaints and negativity. Yeah sure endless praise is useless but so is endless "criticism."

On 2018-12-08 at 11:01 AM, (XB1)EmpreyonQueen said:

All the items in her access were given the absolute worst joke buffs in existance mesa prime needs atleast 150 or 175 energy and 200 armor not 125 energy 85 armor 135 health and 85 shield you guys failed to give us a good prime access again 

Are they all increases?  Do you understand how these things comparatively scale with a mature Mod Library with even a 5 point increase?

I’m as artistically invested as the next player...moreso...but do the math.

Because your post says your petulance brings you the gift of short-sightedness.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

On 2018-12-08 at 11:01 PM, (XB1)EmpreyonQueen said:

Put more buff,Everyone crying

Put more nerf,everyone still crying

Put more balanced,everyone crying too

No reason everything wrong in your eyes

F2P game,please don't complain or you make your own game with everything OP like u want

Yeah, more defensive stats...because she totally doesn’t have a 90% dmg reduction ability and another ability that neutralizes enemies in a decent area......she totally needs these buffs 

Tbh, I don’t think they can make a better frame than Mesa stat wise, she’s very balanced and well-thought-our. Any buff is a blessing. Personally I’d love a speed buff 

On 2018-12-08 at 4:01 PM, (XB1)EmpreyonQueen said:

mesa prime needs atleast 150 or 175 energy and 200 armor not 125 energy 85 armor 135 health and 85 shield you guys failed to give us a good prime access again 

please explain to us mere mortals how a frame with 95% damage reduction to all ranged attacks and the ability to jam every enemy's weapon within 100 yards or more needs a ton of armour. do you even Shatter shield? do you even Shooting Gallery? do you even Mesa? or do you just use her 4 and hope everyone dies before they can return fire?

Love how peoples defense for why a prime (something that should be an upgrade) shouldnt get a better buff is that her abilities are already too good at that point just dont give a prime give a skin I mean really why are people against more power it only benefits them. 

2 minutes ago, S.Dust said:

Love how peoples defense for why a prime (something that should be an upgrade) shouldnt get a better buff is that her abilities are already too good at that point just dont give a prime give a skin I mean really why are people against more power it only benefits them. 

“With great power comes great responsibility”

Rip Stan 

On 2018-12-08 at 10:01 AM, (XB1)EmpreyonQueen said:

I'm beginning to believe the true endgame is forum tolerance 

35 minutes ago, DrBorris said:

And to think back in the day that we got excited for new Primes that had no stat improvements. 

That's what powercreeping will bring you DE. Stop with the Gram and Rubico BS.

Now guess what will happen when Akjagara and Redeemer are out and players find out they don't have 35% crit chance 3x multiplier and 35% status chance

2 hours ago, S.Dust said:

Dumb. 

How does a person know they're right if they're not informed of it? Also, evidence shows that positive reinforcement is extremely effective.

51 minutes ago, Marvelous_A said:

That's what powercreeping will bring you DE. Stop with the Gram and Rubico BS.

Now guess what will happen when Akjagara and Redeemer are out and players find out they don't have 35% crit chance 3x multiplier and 35% status chance

It’s not about powercreep, it’s simply to drive sales. Having dual pistols and melee that needs multiple parts is also an incentive to drive sales. You’d see how many parts you need to farm and you’d just buy the whole thing straight 

I wouldn’t be surprised if they release a trailer for her too to get more sales

I’m pretty sure they learned from that spira prime thing when it was a sidegrade and see how it affected sales. OP weapons sell, simple as that 

1 minute ago, GinKenshin said:

It’s not about powercreep, it’s simply to drive sales. Having dual pistols and melee that needs multiple parts is also an incentive to drive sales. You’d see how many parts you need to farm and you’d just buy the whole thing straight 

I’m pretty sure they learned from that spira prime thing when it was a sidegrade and see how it affected sales. OP weapons sell, simple as that 

If it's only a question to drive sales then they can just create a nuke satellite cannon: 1 bullet and 1 ammo only. You shot and destroy everything(including you):kiss:

Urgh how is this toxic Xbot not been permabanned yet?

3 hours ago, S.Dust said:

So if he has no positive post then he's giving feedback on things he feels need changes which is mroe valuable than useless praise.

There's a catch to that, the feedback has to be constructive, not what it always does which is baseless knee jerk rants.

Edited by LupisV0lk

31 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

And it's the very same logic lead Warframe to the current state. People pay crazy lots of plat for a single riven and whine when they get nerf (it's even not that much). People whine for no endgame despite they are having weapons to destroy enemies 10x of sortie difficulty and refuse to let go of them. It's the very same logic destroying loads of game predeceasing Warframe and loads after it.

If Warframe decides to go this way we will be getting 50% crit/50% status weapons soon and that will be the time "Endgame" literally dies before even exists. And after that there will be time players not paying for a 50/50 weapon coz "they aren't powerful enough". We are currently in a time which players getting stronger in much faster rate than the content getting more difficult.

It's a totally legit way of marketing but it's essentially shooting yourself in the foot too that's what I mean.

Edited by Marvelous_A