Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solo toroid

btant

Question

Does spawn get skewed base on squad size in Vallis as well?

Either way, when solo is scouring caves then reset faster than staying in farm points with nekros?

Endless or rotate occasionally? (seriously getting kek'd by scaling after like 30m. 2000 armor nekros might as well be paper >->)

Where's the ideal place at each location (indoors? courtyard? tighter spaces?)

4 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

Would still advise the farming spots solo instead of caves.
More info etc here 🙂https://axhx.net/warframe-toroid-farming/

alright, very nice

are you aware whether or not sotd screw up spawns? i find it difficult to keep on going endlessly since the scaling get out of hand really quickly (health conversion + guardian torn through like they're not even there, ttk start going way up after a while and i get killed faster than i can kill). having sos and the meat shield shadows would certainly be nice, if it doesnt skew the farm >->

also is farming sola and calda redundant after you get enough for vox rank up?

As far as I'm aware sotd doesn't mess up spawns...it's just that spawns can be buggy in Orb Vallis sometimes. Always keep up the alarms. I also try to always keep one (basic) dude alive so they are always aware of my presence and call for help lol.

As for farming certain toroids being redundant...I don't think anyone can answer that. Who knows how many of each we'll need for the upcoming content. Update later this month though, so we should find out more soon :)