Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give us migration from console to console alrdy...

(XBOX)golitry

Because niether Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo want you to play their compettetor's console. If you migrate for another console, your are not giving them money, each of them need you to stay on their console.

Another note, DE doesn't own the consoles accounts, those who made the consoles do. I can confirm with the Switch version that your Nintendo account is the one with the Warframe account, why would the other companies should have different systems?

DE are in control only over PC accounts because we signed up from DE's website. Steam only provide a link to the game and isn't mandatory for PC players to play.

Edited by FrostedMike

Q: Can I move my Playstation / Xbox One account to PC? Can I move my PC account to Playstation / Xbox One?

A: Warframe accounts can’t be transferred between platforms. There are technical barriers that prevent us from being able to move accounts between console and PC. In the past, we offered account migration between PC and PS4. We later did the same for PC and Xbox One. In those two cases, we were able to work with different companies to make account migration available for a limited time in celebration of Warframe’s launch on new platforms, but account migration is not available regularly.

We don’t have plans to make account migration available again in the future, but you are welcome to start another account! We don’t have any problem with players having accounts on multiple platforms.

Q: Why doesn’t Warframe offer cross-platform play?

A: The differences between platforms prevent us from offering cross-platform play. The updates between PC and console don’t align, for example. There are also differences between items on Xbox One and PS4. With these nuances in mind, we don’t have any plans to offer cross-platform play in the future.

This is from [DE]Drew directly as per:

This question has been asked many times.