Plains Free-roam and how to keep your stuff?

Just5omeGuy

Question

I've hardly found it necessary to switch my status from anything than Public, but The Plains of Eidolon (I don't know about Fortuna) makes this necessary. I'm regularly going out to The Plains and back to Cetus mostly Fishing and Mining when not doing Bounties the thing is I don't want to hassle other players with my need to go back and forth so I switch to Solo play. But a few months back I remember being able to leave Freeroam and head back to town WITH fish, minerals etc, but now I lose it all. It seems they patched this out and I can't imagine WHY seeing as this does little more than irritate and inconvenience the player.
So is there some Secret that I'm unaware of or is this PIMA (Pain In My Ass) something I have to deal with?

2 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, Just5omeGuy said:

So is there some Secret that I'm unaware of or is this PIMA (Pain In My Ass) something I have to deal with?

2 days ago I could just click "Leave Squad" to end in my own session and then extract safely

edit: yes, with all my items, that's why I said safely 🙂 

edit2: I am currently online, invite me to plains and we can test it

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

7 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

2 days ago I could just click "Leave Squad" to end in my own session and then extract safely

With all of your earned items?
After just giving this advice a try I can say this will work for me thank you so much GnarlsDarkley.

Edited by Just5omeGuy
Took advice.