Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Constant disconnect issues

BigMacLewis

As the title indicates I have been suffering DC issues on xbox one for a very long time and I've had enough.

I DC within minutes of starting most sessions. Its made questing and completing the solar system annoyingly slow, nevermind playing with friends. I have tried clearing my game files and doing a complete uninstall/reinstall of warframe, reseting my modem and even connecting it directly. I have no disconnect issues with any other games or devices. The bug reports forum seems to be full of reports like this from concerned players with no response from the Devs, at least let us know its on your to-do list. Please. 

Hopefully Fortuna on xbox comes with the solution.

Thank you, 

A fan and fellow space ninja

I think with Warframe it's more to do with the database getting all those hits than network connection issues. Years ago in WoW the most popular addon would knock the ENTIRE raid offline due to all the calls 25 DBM clients hammered the database with. Literally online, and as the boss is killed the achievement alerts and DBM updates, you get the login screen like clockwork.

I say this because I get loot that disappears at times while online. Then a couple days later it shows up again. That's not a connection issue, that's a database issue. Hammer a database hard you'll drop connection just like a node is being hammered by a DDoS attack. Because authentication is tied into the database.

Perhaps it's time DE hired some more hamsters! lol

I never had this problem until after the fortuna update. For me 90%ish of public missions and 25%ish of solo missions disconnect after going 2 minutes into the mission. My network connection is optimized and I use an ethernet cable. The error message always says that it lost connection to xbox live. Please help