Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exiting Dojo Makes Every Menu Unresponsive

Kasp0me

Hello. I have done this 20 times to point out the bugs in this.

Everything is okay when i get into the dojo, do my "thing" and when i exit the dojo i get back to the main menu.

This is where everything goes wrong. 
Arsenal, foundry, and every menutag respondes but when i get into them they show nothing. Like blank windows. And i cant "esc" myself back to the starmap. If i ALT+F4 the game exits but i stil got to end Warframe.exe prosess. 

Happens everytime i exit the dojo

-Kasp0me

I get this as well. Not only for Dojo but for clicking on planet missions as well. Sometimes it will say something about the game not existing. Today I logged out when I got it, and then re-logged  and got this http://imgur.com/fss4m73

Everything was unresponsive. I had to just quit the game the re-log to fix everything up.

Edited by Engret

I get this as well. Not only for Dojo but for clicking on planet missions as well. Sometimes it will say something about the game not existing. Today I logged out when I got it, and then re-logged  and got this http://imgur.com/fss4m73

Everything was unresponsive. I had to just quit the game the re-log to fix everything up.

This have hapened to me once! STEVE-DE ftw :D

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to point out that for the most part, the freeze is temporary. If you wait long enough after pressing ESC in an attempt to back out, it will eventually back out.

At occasional times, it will just stay frozen, requiring an Alt+F4. In fact, it may even require you to open Task Manager to close the game completely afterward.