Baruuk is fine

Stygie

Whoa a frame comes out that take thought to yse and has an ultimate that takes intelligence to use? Trash. Gimme my press 4 to win. Baruuk is fine yall just need to learn how to play the game.

Edited by Lucian_Adrion
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Lucian_Adrion said:

Whoa a frame comes out that take thought to yse and has an ultimate that takes intelligence to use? Trash. Gimme my press 4 to win. Baruuk is fine yall just need to learn how to play the game.

Okay.

Spoiler

This is just a meta-complaint. Those are bad.

3 hours ago, Lucian_Adrion said:

this happens after they show every new frame on the Devstream first time. Some people like it, some people hate it, and some people want them to completely change the frame that that persons singular preferences. You should’ve seen the forums after Garudas reveal. Everyone complaining that “she’s not how I expected her to be”. But she’s in the game and she’s an exceptional Warframe.

But as is from what we’ve seen I’d call Baruuk above average. Need actual stats and hands on experience to give a full analysis.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, XenMaster said:

Baruuk is a simple minded tank. Like that Enhancer from HunterxHunter.

Baruuk is like an easy warframe to use, all skills activate and goes 64 palms.

Hes kinda fun to use. Still need to look at how he perform in sortie.

he will most likely be fine in sortie with all those survivability/CC powers. his 2 will especially make things like covert lethality  and strong <insert melee weapon> useful. DE talks about peace and all that but finishers are the strongest thing in this game.

3 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

this happens after they show every new frame on the Devstream first time. Some people like it, some people hate it, and some people want them to completely change the frame that that persons singular preferences. You should’ve seen the forums after Garudas reveal. Everyone complaining that “she’s not how I expected her to be”. But she’s in the game and she’s an exceptional Warframe.

But as is from what we’ve seen I’d call Baruuk above average. Need actual stats and hands on experience to give a full analysis.

the buffs they gave her after release more so pushed her into a better position.

Edited by EinheriarJudith

I don't think we can say he's good or bad until we see his base stats and how his powers scale with mods, like just about any frame. The abilities themselves look pretty straightforward and middle of the road, but it's possible to take an okay ability and make it monstrous if pushed far enough in one direction with mods.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

And guess what? They changed her ultimate. Feedback is always important, even before the Warframe is released. Happened to Garuda, Harrow and Revenant

Well her 4 needed to be changed. And how did feedback change Harrow? As far as I’m aware he didn’t have any changes just the small buffs post release.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Well he’s not bad. He just needs some tweaks an a massive buff to his 4.

I'd argue he needs a massive buff to his overall damage reduction, his kit is so all over the place, you can't use stuff in synergy as the frame literally does not let you. You can't synergise the damage reduction of all abilities so that he's not squishy either. I'd seriously say he's one of the worst frames in the game atm. Every other frame has a better option for survivability/dps/cc. He has nothing in his kit that's gonna make him viable above MOT

On 2018-12-09 at 2:41 AM, Lucian_Adrion said:

Baruuk is fine yall just need to learn how to play the game.

knowing how to play doesnt really change his 4 having an awful time at higher levels and being pretty much useless against armor

and baruuk is a frame with no armor removal abilities

1 hour ago, BCOOPS22 said:

I'd argue he needs a massive buff to his overall damage reduction, his kit is so all over the place, you can't use stuff in synergy as the frame literally does not let you. You can't synergise the damage reduction of all abilities so that he's not squishy either.

??? scaling DR from low restraint, extra DR from his 4, they stack, and stack with armor/DR from Adaptation

frontal dmg "shield" that scales with range, can reach 360º for constant dmg denial when not attacking

his 1 2 3 all lower restraint with use, increasing your DR, his 1 lowering the amount of times u get hit, his 2 making enemies sleep so they cant attack, his 3 disarming enemies so they have to run to you to harm you

survivability is definitely baruuk's strong point at the moment

On 2018-12-09 at 1:44 PM, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

So my hopes are up that baruuk stays as is.. he's really appealing to me. 

why tho? if you dont like the dmg dealing ability and prefer guns do that, no reason to keep his 4 as weak as a badly modded arca plasmor with 10% status

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BCOOPS22 said:

I'd argue he needs a massive buff to his overall damage reduction, his kit is so all over the place, you can't use stuff in synergy as the frame literally does not let you. You can't synergise the damage reduction of all abilities so that he's not squishy either. I'd seriously say he's one of the worst frames in the game atm. Every other frame has a better option for survivability/dps/cc. He has nothing in his kit that's gonna make him viable above MOT

Not every frame needs synergy. If the abilities are good they can be effective on their own. I didn’t say he was Uber spectacular. I just said he wasn’t bad but needs some tweaks. Tweaks suggesting number changes and improvements to his abilities. It’s not like Khora where every one of her abilities were functionally broken and useless upon release.

11 часов назад, TKDancer сказал:

knowing how to play doesnt really change his 4 having an awful time at higher levels and being pretty much useless against armor

and baruuk is a frame with no armor removal abilities

??? scaling DR from low restraint, extra DR from his 4, they stack, and stack with armor/DR from Adaptation

frontal dmg "shield" that scales with range, can reach 360º for constant dmg denial when not attacking

his 1 2 3 all lower restraint with use, increasing your DR, his 1 lowering the amount of times u get hit, his 2 making enemies sleep so they cant attack, his 3 disarming enemies so they have to run to you to harm you

survivability is definitely baruuk's strong point at the moment

why tho? if you dont like the dmg dealing ability and prefer guns do that, no reason to keep his 4 as weak as a badly modded arca plasmor with 10% status

what damage his 4 should have vs lvl 100 mobs?

On 2018-12-09 at 7:06 PM, EinheriarJudith said:

he will most likely be fine in sortie with all those survivability/CC powers. his 2 will especially make things like covert lethality  and strong <insert melee weapon> useful. DE talks about peace and all that but finishers are the strongest thing in this game.

His exalted fist are the fastest finisher? All i know machete has the fastest animation.

30 minutes ago, o_pogode said:

Viable damage, just like every other Unique weapon. 

Excal does not struggle, Wukong does not struggle, Valkyr does not struggle.

Why should Baruuk?

7 minutes ago, XenMaster said:

His exalted fist are the fastest finisher? All i know machete has the fastest animation.

He doesn't have finishers at all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, o_pogode said:

enough to kill enemies before they're 50m away thanks to his ragdolling push, and enough status/armor removal to not be doing 500 dmg on crits vs armored enemies

and enough to be comparable to already existing exalted weapons that perform well

Edited by TKDancer

10 часов назад, DeMonkey сказал:

Viable damage, just like every other Unique weapon. 

Excal does not struggle, Wukong does not struggle, Valkyr does not struggle.

Why should Baruuk?

He doesn't have finishers at all.

9 часов назад, TKDancer сказал:

enough to kill enemies before they're 50m away thanks to his ragdolling push, and enough status/armor removal to not be doing 500 dmg on crits vs armored enemies

and enough to be comparable to already existing exalted weapons that perform well

i was actually asking about numbers, cuz i tried him yesterday without full build and with 8\10 umbral steel on his fists and i had about 4-12k on lvl 115 (drekar) heavy gunners, so i wonder if it's okay or not

Edited by o_pogode

6 minutes ago, o_pogode said:

i was actually asking about numbers, cuz i tried him yesterday without full build and with 8\10 umbral steel on his fists and i had about 4-12k on lvl 115 (drekar) heavy gunners, so i wonder if it's okay or not

you were not doing 10k dmg on level 115 heavy gunners, no, unless maybe you had AI disabled which sometimes leads to a constant stealth multiplier that doesnt go away

1 минуту назад, TKDancer сказал:

you were not doing 10k dmg on level 115 heavy gunners, no, unless maybe you had AI disabled which sometimes leads to a constant stealth multiplier that doesnt go away

no, im aware about disabled ai and i did this damage.

i'll send u a pic once im done with polarity

Edited by o_pogode

Just now, o_pogode said:

no, im aware about disabled ai and i did this damage

no you didnt, because his base dmg is not enough to reach that much unless you removed all their armor via other means

a 115 heavy gunner has 99,91% dmg reduction, you quite simply cant reach 4k-12k without removing ALL of their armor

2 минуты назад, TKDancer сказал:

no you didnt, because his base dmg is not enough to reach that much unless you removed all their armor via other means

a 115 heavy gunner has 99,91% dmg reduction, you quite simply cant reach 4k-12k without removing ALL of their armor

so im just sitting here and telling u cool stories?

1 minute ago, o_pogode said:

so im just sitting here and telling u cool stories?

then explain to me how baruuk's base 250 dmg could turn into 12k against an enemy with 9.399,42 armor that grants it 99,91% dmg reduction without 1st removing their armor with some other method

5 минут назад, TKDancer сказал:

then explain to me how baruuk's base 250 dmg could turn into 12k against an enemy with 9.399,42 armor that grants it 99,91% dmg reduction without 1st removing their armor with some other method

with primed fever strike + shoking touch + power strength about 200% his corrosive damage on fists is about 2,5k

and a bit more with spoiled strike

2PoAF.jpg

with 223% power strength

Edited by o_pogode