Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baruuk is fine

Stygie

1 minute ago, o_pogode said:

with primed fever strike + shoking touch + power strength about 200% his corrosive damage on fists is about 2,5k

corrosive dmg, while ignoring some ferrite armor, would still go against 2.349,855 armor, which is still ***94,31%*** DR, even with the dmg bonus on top of that u'd be doing awful dmg unless you manage to remove armor, which wont happen regularly due to 10% base status and shattering impact not being strong

Только что, TKDancer сказал:

corrosive dmg, while ignoring some ferrite armor, would still go against 2.349,855 armor, which is still ***94,31%*** DR, even with the dmg bonus on top of that u'd be doing awful dmg unless you manage to remove armor, which wont happen regularly due to 10% base status and shattering impact not being strong

jsut watch my previous screenshot

3 minutes ago, o_pogode said:

what do u mean?

u cant see them?

no and im testing right now, without multiple lucky corrosive procs we simply cant reach that dmg, and even when we do, we do 10% of that dmg against alloy armor, as we lost the armor bypass and dmg bonus, also a 115 heavy gunner has 51k health, even doing 5k on every hit it means at least 10 hits, which is incredibly annoying when you have ragdolling effects sending enemies outside your reach

Edited by TKDancer

10 минут назад, TKDancer сказал:

no, im testing right now, without multiple lucky corrosive procs we simply cant reach that dmg, and even when we do, we do 10% of that dmg against alloy armor, as we lost the armor bypass and dmg bonus

and it shows twice lower corrosive damage in simulacrum

Edited by o_pogode

21 минуту назад, TKDancer сказал:

which is incredibly annoying when you have ragdolling effects sending enemies outside your reach

well, i can agree with that. they need to tune down baruuk's ragdoll

----

keep in mind that my imbral steel an fever strike aren't fully upgraded and i need two more polarities for more strength, which mean it should be more outcome.

plus this

@it shows twice lower corrosive damage in simulacrum@

dunno if it's UI bug or not

--------

and i didnt build glass canon, didn't use blind rage. pretty much efficiency + power build with a bit range for 1st ability

Спойлер

2PoEC.jpg

Edited by o_pogode

17 minutes ago, o_pogode said:

Out of curiosity, what is your Baruuk build? Because I can't imagine it's all that viable of you have over 200 power strength. 

Plus, do you consider that a okay time to kill? Most other weapons will do a better job, and most kills there appeared to come from ragdolling off the edge as opposed to reaching 0 health.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, o_pogode said:

would help if u had set game to english so i could read your set up

regardless, your set up only works against ferrite armor, and even then doesnt compare to exalted blades output, which is faster and doesnt send enemies flying AND thanks to an aug never has to worry about status chance

the moment u face smth like a bombard or a nox which have alloy armor, you'll actually go from hitting 5k to 1k or less

6 минут назад, DeMonkey сказал:

Out of curiosity, what is your Baruuk build? Because I can't imagine it's all that viable of you have over 200 power strength. 

Plus, do you consider that a okay time to kill? Most other weapons will do a better job, and most kills there appeared to come from ragdolling off the edge as opposed to reaching 0 health.

for fists:

berserker, primed fever strike 8\10, shocking touch, primed pressure point, drifting contact, spoiler strike, organ shatter, umbral steel 8\10.

i have lower damage and lower crit chance because 2 of my mods aren't fully upgraded as i said before.

for frame:

corrosive projection (probably will replace with Growing Power), three umbral mods (HP, Armor, Power. all 8\10), stretch, streamline, transient fortitude, fleeting expertise and augur secrets.

same as fists - not full damage as umbral are not fully upgraded.

and empty exilus slot.

----

over all

17% duration

145% range 

223% strength

175% efficiency.

and as i said earlier i don't know why but in Simulacrum it shows this damage

2PoGC.jpg

while on Orbiter shows this

2PoGD.jpg

3 minutes ago, o_pogode said:

and as i said earlier i don't know why but in Simulacrum it shows this damage

Simulacrum also shows 0% status, annoyingly.

17% duration though? Definitely not viable imo. You're basically quintuppling the cost of Elude, and drastically reducing the effectiveness of Lull.

13 минут назад, TKDancer сказал:

regardless, your set up only works against ferrite armor, and even then doesnt compare to exalted blades output, which is faster and doesnt send enemies flying AND thanks to an aug never has to worry about status chance

the moment u face smth like a bombard or a nox which have alloy armor, you'll actually go from hitting 5k to 1k or less

well, i guess i need to have my arca plasmor around incase it would happen)

2 минуты назад, TKDancer сказал:

ur pics dont work

dem, oky, i'll try different hosting.

2 минуты назад, TKDancer сказал:

u'd be better off with CP instead of GP, u'll def see a big hit in dmg output

so you saying i shouldn't change cp for gp?

Just now, o_pogode said:

well, i guess i need to have my arca plasmor around incase it would happen)

so you saying i shouldn't change cp for gp?

sure, but i dont usually have to worry about that with other exalted weapons 😕

and prolly yea, GP will give u a STR boost, sure, but the 30% passive armor removal will most likely be a bigger boost to dmg against the enemies that matter: the armored ones

Только что, DeMonkey сказал:

Simulacrum also shows 0% status, annoyingly.

17% duration though? Definitely not viable imo. You're basically quintuppling the cost of Elude, and drastically reducing the effectiveness of Lull.

elude consuming 1,43 per sec, which pretty nice.

i made build for myself and i didn't find much use for Lull. as i see it i need Lull in two scenario - revive a mate, defend an object. so only need to tap it once and do not wait till they fall asleep. and with even this duration Sleep...duration is 3.5 sec which is pretty much enough imo.

1 minute ago, o_pogode said:

i made build for myself and i didn't find much use for Lull. as i see it i need Lull in two scenario - revive a mate, defend an object. so only need to tap it once and do not wait till they fall asleep. and with even this duration Sleep...duration is 3.5 sec which is pretty much enough imo.

its always good for spamming as it lowers restraint

4 minutes ago, o_pogode said:

I... I'm not sure I agree, personally. Not when the fists still aren't overly viable weapons, comparatively.

26 минут назад, TKDancer сказал:

its always good for spamming as it lowers restraint

but i think range is a key here, not the fact of sleep (i think more enemies=more edge meter). i can be wrong tho'.

here is the pics. they on russian tho, but i posted build in english earlier.

so, baruuk

Спойлер

zM7pRHk.jpg

fists

Спойлер

gl42StU.jpg

fist damage in simulacrum

Спойлер

1lVHKqJ.jpg

out of simulacrum

Спойлер

bdbMYeB.jpg