Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There Should be More Than One Boss on a Planet

MetaMortred

Systems are soo big. But some parts of it I dont feel like exploring because its going to be the same level as we saw in another planet. That should change.

I suggest that at the end of each tree, there should be a mini boss, they should drop general stuff. Mods, common bluprints, ingredients, components etc . . .

There should be somthing waiting at the end of that tree. Take earth for instance, it has TWO Infested Sabotage at the begining and start of the tree, you can argue that is a different level but it 1 or 2 levels make no difference.

If you dont want assassinations at the end, then put something interesting there. Something fun and NOT redundant.

Systems are soo big. But some parts of it I dont feel like exploring because its going to be the same level as we saw in another planet. That should change.

I suggest that at the end of each tree, there should be a mini boss, they should drop general stuff. Mods, common bluprints, ingredients, components etc . . .

There should be somthing waiting at the end of that tree. Take earth for instance, it has TWO Infested Sabotage at the begining and start of the tree, you can argue that is a different level but it 1 or 2 levels make no difference.

If you dont want assassinations at the end, then put something interesting there. Something fun and NOT redundant.

Maybe bosses like Cap vor, could be classed as vets.. then have them drop the "rare" componants (like controll systems, neurodes and so on... effectively making it a requirement to fully explore a planet instead of just hitting the fourms, then heading directly towards the boss)

have to agree with you though, really do need a little veriaty...