Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is this a thing?

Kai

I had gotten a resource booster for the daily tribute and decided to farm Orb Vallis for resources. For a good 2 hours or so of nonstop farming, there was a power interruption in our area and of course all of those are now gone. But then again, I had to check my inventory and there it is! Everything that I've farmed is in my inventory and I really felt relieve and happy that this was a thing!

3 minutes ago, 16Bitman said:

Afaik gems,fish and bounty stage rewards get saved everytime you get them.

Not sure, but affinity and regular resource drops are not.

I did zero bounty during my time in OV, only mined and fished and sometimes a few kubrodons. I retained all of them, including the standings from the kubrodon, after the power interruption was over (lasted for 4-5 minutes, just blackout).

I was also in Solo Mode during this time so I'm not sure if that was the case, but I was no where near the Elevator back to Fortuna to extract when it happened.

EDIT: As for regular resources, I'm not sure if you could count on Muon Battery being one since you can pick those up in crates all over Fortuna, but I did kept them as well, along with all other materials from them.

Edited by Kai

Even you're in Solo mode you won't get any things if they can't communicated with DE server. Meaning anything is already saved when you receieved it.

You'll also save normal items and affinity when you got those gem/ore/fish too (as long as you get it before you got those gem/ore/fish). But you won't get bonus affinity as you aren't really done with the mission.