Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New modular and some Quality of Life

Luxifer95

Hi everyone, I would like to suggest some Quality of Life improve.

1st: There are so many weapons and it's hard to find our favorite weapons, so it will be useful to insert a favorite marker and a favorite filter in the arsenal.

2nd: How about a Neo F2 Relic with a 3xFormas rare loot?

Now I would like to show 2 ways to insert a modular warframe: when Cetus arrived on Warframe we had to build amps and zaws (which are melee weapons); now that Fortuna has arrived we had to build Moas and kitguns (which are secondary weapons): with a 3rd open world we could build warframes and primary weapons, I would like to suggest 2 ways:

1st (less broken way) 4 new warframes, they are 4 brothers: first brother has offensive skills, second one has defensive skills, third one has healing skills and the last one has cc skills; you can create a modular warframe which get 1st skill and health from the chassis you choose, 2nd skill and armor from the system, 3rd skill and energy from the neuroptics and 4th skill and shield from the bp... Or

2nd (much broken way) the new modular frame is a bp which can be build with a chassis, system, neuroptics, bp of any warframe, and you obtain skills and stats in the way I wrote before. This may lead to very broken combos such as Inaros Chassis to gain 5k hp, Chroma system to increase 200% hp. Another example is using 2nd skill of Trinity to gain energy and 4th ability of Valkyr forever active