Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Companions switchable from the Arsenal

TitaniumGuy

I really liked the QoL change, that we are now able to change the focus school in our arsenal tab.
But what about our companions?
I have the nutrio incubator segment so i dont have to wait to remove them from stasis. what I do have to do is leave arsenal-> walk -> hit x -> push 2 buttons with an animation in between -> go back and change my pet.
IMO thats way more inconvinient than having to leave arsenal hit 5 and change my school real quick.
also if you have different companions selected on different loadouts you spawn into a mission with no pet or sentinel equiped which is really annoying.

Just now, MandzPH said:

While that will pretty much remove much of the reason for the incubator, I'd approve this. This is one of the reasons why people just prefer sentinels over companions.

You can keep the incubator, just make it so we can remove pets from stasis directly from the arsenal 

2 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

You can keep the incubator, just make it so we can remove pets from stasis directly from the arsenal 

In that case, it would probably help to be able to cycle through companions quickly (remove that animation where the stasis closes on the pet to keep it).