Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

K-Driven Achievement will take some dedication

NoStringsOnMe

1 hour ago, _Yee said:

I've had it for about 2 weeks and I can't figure out where on steam I can see how many people have it...? 

You can't, only a general percentage. The problem there, of course, being the people that use programs to force-unlock achievements, hence why you see people already having Grand Master. 

On 2018-12-12 at 6:01 PM, _Yee said:

I've had it for about 2 weeks and I can't figure out where on steam I can see how many people have it...? 

as of posting this it shows 5 players now

https://truesteamachievements.com/a1920070/kdriven-achievement

I agree with that Kdrive cannot compete with AW for getting around, plus its clunky to use, the mods to make it damage enemies doesn't help either, it should damage enemies to start with and the mods increase that, wouldve been a little more helpful, or added an AoE ability, the AW have abilities and giving the K-drive something would make it a little appetising.

I try to do a few laps of Fortuna when i can, but after two I go into a coma, so it's going to take a while.

Pretty sure that number of players is inaccurate, I've had it for a couple weeks now as well.  Almost certain loads of other achievement farmers have gotten long before me since I am not actually especially dedicated to farming achievements.

Having played other games like GW2\FFXIV, I know that there's a significant number of people that will go very very far (especially) for a pointless achievement with far more dedication than I can imagine and this game probably has at least as large a population.

• 1 month later...