Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

paracesis

liel123q

Question

11 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, liel123q said:

I'm asking cuz it says that its a weapon for "destroying" sentients and i dunno if it's  good for all the other enemies 

It's a relatively strong Heavy Blade. Not the best, but certainly one of the more stylish. It won'd be meta but it can really hurt the enemy.

Also it gives you MR. And MR is always good.

Here's a tip. You don't need a potato (catalyst) on this weapon to get a full build on it.

You *DO* need 5 bloody forma though, to get it up to rank 40.

Each forma will add an additional 2 levels to it's maximum. 

Also, you can re-forma the sucker once you rank to 30, you DO NOT need to reach the new 'cap' to do so. fixed via hot-fix (i was unaware)

It's sentient wrecking abilities do not kick-in until you exceed 30 and it's nullification of sentient damage resistance doesn't appear until you actually get it up to rank 40. (after all 5 forma)

Edited by xethier

53 minutes ago, xethier said:

Also, you can re-forma the sucker once you rank to 30, you DO NOT need to reach the new 'cap' to do so.

This part isn't entirely correct, at least not on PS4 unfortunately 😞  When levelling mine, I had to take it all the way to it's new rank cap before the game would let me put a new forma on it despite trying to do exactly this.

3 hours ago, xethier said:

Also, you can re-forma the sucker once you rank to 30, you DO NOT need to reach the new 'cap' to do so.

You do though.

Hotfix 23.10.4
Fixed ability to Forma the Paracesis for the second time when it is not at its ‘max Rank’.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Voidkraken said:

This part isn't entirely correct, at least not on PS4 unfortunately 😞 

On PC you have to completely max it as well, it was fixed.