Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will We Get A Hotfix Today?

ExorcistEX

Issues I am having currently after the U9.8

#1. charge light problem on the Ogris after you fire it...

#2. lag/freeze issue while fusion mod...

#3. playing warframe will make my other computers internet go slow...(my Internet speed, 100MB down and 10MB up) will do some more testing as I dont know what really cause it but this happen a lot lately while I am playing warframe.

#1 is some mirror issue but #2 is kinda annoying...

#3...I will do a few more test...

Edited by ExorcistEX

Issues I am having currently after the U9.8

#1. light problem on the Ogris...

#2. lag/freeze issue while fusion mod...

#3. playing warframe will make my other computers internet go slow...(my Internet speed, 100MB down and 10MB up) will do some more testing as I dont know what really cause it but this happen a lot lately while I am playing warframe.

#1 is some mirror issue but #2 is kinda annoying...

#3...I will do a few more test...

The Ogris charge light isn't really a problem, but with the UI charging additions, the light is pointless.

I agree...the performance and hosts as of late are f*cking ridiculous, not to mention the spawn on Xini and other infested missions are messed up, add those to several hundred other bugs and you have Warframe, a game that gets buggier the bigger it gets.

Yeah, it is pretty redonk. The performance/hosts bug deal. You should be ashamed of yourself for talking about Warframe like that, AJ. This is in BETA and we haven't even gotten a nice stable early to end game yet. This is getting helped (and who knows? Remedied?) in patch 10. Please don't be so harsh on the devs like that, they have feelings too.

the performance issues... these would be a serious bug would it be across the board right?

I have two PC's here sharing the same cable connection and we often play warframe simultaneously. No problems. So either my router/modem/ISP is top-of-the-line best in the world (eeeh.. NOPE) or it just MIGHT be on your end..

Next up would be hardware wise. Considering the age of the secondary PC, and how it does play warframe without scaling it down too much, I think those complaining should try Crysis3 and see how that runs on their hardware.. Next gen is Next gen girls.. Deal with it..

My gaming rig is now around 6 months old and build with Crysis3 in mind. I only get serious performance issues and frame drops when ALL of thse conditions are met:

- defense mission, hosted by me

- overlapping uber-attacks on big mob

- multiple mod drops at the same time

That will cause some noticeable frame drops and stutter.. which at these moments do make sense to me.

Now, I know how issues are still issues and my setup(s) and connection in no way shape or form represent "the average", but when complaining about performance, be damn sure it isn't just you....

Just rte read my own post and boy, do I sound like a snotty donkeyhole.. that was unintentional... more or less..

But the point is, maybe when complaining about performance issues it's wise to add your specs. Could be an issue with a specific build/chipset/gpu/drivers or whatnot.. We would help the devs immensely if we could figure this out before they have to waste hours looking in the wrong direction..

Just saying..

I already stated that the performance issue only appear after U9.8 and I did see quite a bit of thread saying they have the performance issues as well.

(or worst, some people i know cant even open the game properly.)

well, at least they made a hotfix to fix #1.

Keep up the work DE!

Edited by ExorcistEX

But the point is, maybe when complaining about performance issues it's wise to add your specs. Could be an issue with a specific build/chipset/gpu/drivers or whatnot.. We would help the devs immensely if we could figure this out before they have to waste hours looking in the wrong direction..

That's why you upload your EE.log file to DE's Support team when reporting a bug. It contains all necessary hardware information at the top.

It's found at C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Warframe on Windows 7, at least. Pretty sure it's the same for XP and Vista, too.

Edited by Azure_Kyte