Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime pack panicking here! -FIXED-

(NSW)MadBandit

Question

So on my switch I had bought the Mag prime pack on Friday the 7th round 9-ish pm and haven't received anything yet. Booted up the game and still had the same platinum amount, no visual indication about a purchase collect option, nothing. Am I missing something here or do I need to contact customer services? Also I had left the game before 7 pm where it gives a new daily log-in reward and did not receive a reward for that day. Saturday played till 7 and got the log-in but now I'm 1 day behind now (yes I've been playing ever since the game came to switch, thanks for the addiction DE).

edit 1: well there's egg on my face (I should have contacted support first regardless) WF support contected me and has said to contact Nintendo's eShop help on the matter.

edit 2: Went to Nintendo eShop help said I was charged for it, sent me back to Warframe support. Talked to support a bit, messed around, FINALLY got my mag prime pack and here's why: I ordered the pack directly from the Nintendo eShop then started up the game were my purchase wasn't there. Turns out that all I had to do was go to the market and click on the mag pack to have it put in the game. So the moral is if your going to buy anything for warframe on the Switch, do it from the in game market option, not the eShop

Edited by (NSW)MadBandit
update

4 answers to this question

1 minute ago, (NSW)MadBandit said:

'Warframe support is open 9AM-6PM Monday to Friday' so should I even bother till they return on Monday then

Since it can take up to 3 weeks before your ticket is processed, yes, you should bother. If you wait for Monday, you'll be behind everyone else submitting tickets already.