Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My map progression and items didn't all follow through after the account migration to switch!

Dr.Badnews

Question

After doing the vor's prize quest, I find that my map progression, as well as my foundry, appears to be half empty, most of my progress hasn't actually moved over.... I sent them a support ticket 10 days ago, but have yet to get a reply.... I know I'm not the only one who has had similar failed migration issues, but has anyone been allowed to re-migrate their account or something similar since posting a ticket?  was this issue present on the PS4?

3 answers to this question

47 minutes ago, Dr.Badnews said:

but has anyone been allowed to re-migrate their account or something similar since posting a ticket?  was this issue present on the PS4?

Though I don't know the answer to this, what I do know is...

47 minutes ago, Dr.Badnews said:

I sent them a support ticket 10 days ago, but have yet to get a reply....

...that it can take up to 3 weeks before your ticket is processed. I'm sure Support will sort things out, you'll just need a bit more patience (unfortunately).

14 minutes ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

Though I don't know the answer to this, what I do know is...

...that it can take up to 3 weeks before your ticket is processed. I'm sure Support will sort things out, you'll just need a bit more patience (unfortunately).

I'm just wondering if I should actually play (extremely tempted to) cause if they DO allow me a re-migration, all the things I've done for my switch account would be gone

Just now, Dr.Badnews said:

I'm just wondering if I should actually play (extremely tempted to) cause if they DO allow me a re-migration, all the things I've done for my switch account would be gone

That's a good point, but I don't think anyone here can really answer that, since we don't know what the issue is (in the background) and what they'll do to fix it.