General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Unable to pick up Kitguns that were stolen!

SunniSpark

The Drahk Master Grineer unit has the ability to permanently remove your kitgun from the current mission, if the weapon is stolen from you, it displays the missing weapon blue marker like usual, but the weapon will be invisible and impossible to pick up. This bug has happened to me twice within the last few missions I have done. I know DE employees work hard to make sure the game is functioning as intended, so I trust this will get fixed soon, but I don't know if you were currently aware of this issue so I am bringing it up to draw attention to this problem. Thank you for your time.

• 2 weeks later...

I had this happen more then 5 times so far and im happy to see that im not crazy and its mot just me its happening too its very very annoying this has to be a bug it does not matter what gun you use if it takes it it shows a blue box and when you go to the box to retrieve your weapon the weapon is not there i have even tried to jump down a hole think it will spawn the weapon in my hand nope. This is very annyoing it makes you end the mission this is a new problem i hope they fix this soon i will stay away from greneer fights till then.