Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupted Warframe Ideas

Grimmstyler

I don't know much about the Corrupted, but I'd like to see a Corrupted Warframe that looks something similar to Marvels Cable. Like a Half Corrupted/Half Warframe.

But here are some ideas

Name: _________ (More likely Male)

Passive: _________ (I'm thinking something like every 60 seconds a Positive + Negative effect happens because he's Corrupted.. Like Dragon Key Negative + Warframe Corrupted Mod Positive) (Then also the Corruption Animation between 60 sec intervals without disrupting movement or anything)

Ability 1: Displacer (Teleports him to a range thru enemies with lifesteal and shocks enemy.. Can teleport thru Spy Lasers and such) Teleporting with datamass/Mission objective results in autodrop.

Then there could also be a Augment like [Fatal Teleport] for his 1st ability.

Ability 2: Void Bombs (Flashbang Grenade(instant blind grenade, line of sight mechanic), Tether Grenade(groups enemies for duration and reduces Enemy Shields and Armor) 

Note: The Grenade mechanic will work as.. On release of press 2, ability 2 will cast. Hold 2 to switch grenade, doesn't cast on switch.

Ability 3: StrongHold (a Flat Armor Buff + allies in Radius like [Health Conversion] + Chroma's Elemental Ward mechanic.. includes Defense Targets)

Ability 4: Corruption ( +Fire Rate/Attack Speed without magazine cost (Like in a Fissure) also slowly Rejuvenates Ammo Pool + allies in radius)

2jg5lpj.jpg

Edited by Grimmstyler

I really like the idea of a Corrupted Warframe, but (and this is just my take on it) I think his powers should be more oriented towards channeling the void energy, like a Warframe with buffed-up operator powers. I do like the idea of his passive being a random corruption buff, like when you open a relic but weaker.

3 minutes ago, Wizardrous said:

I really like the idea of a Corrupted Warframe, but (and this is just my take on it) I think his powers should be more oriented towards channeling the void energy, like a Warframe with buffed-up operator powers. I do like the idea of his passive being a random corruption buff, like when you open a relic but weaker.

So many people would complain about his passive if it had a negative effect tho..

It would probably be better as a [Charm] Passive

Maybe the negative could make him Hobble every so often 🤣

Edited by Grimmstyler

Just now, Grimmstyler said:

So many people would complain about his passive if it had a negative effect tho..

It would probably be better as a [Charm] Passive

I like the negative effect side, just as long as they aren't too negative; but instead of having it alternate, maybe each positive comes with a complimentary negative.

9 minutes ago, Wizardrous said:

I like the negative effect side, just as long as they aren't too negative; but instead of having it alternate, maybe each positive comes with a complimentary negative.

Hmm.. That sounds good.

Like Dragon Key Negatives and Corrupted mod Positives