Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No more leveling on onslaught!

bibmobello

On 2018-12-09 at 11:11 PM, bibmobello said:

Dear DE can you stop to allow leveling gears on onslaught missions?

Dear OP, can you stop expecting public games to always go your way? people are allowed to level where they like, if you don't like it, recruit specifically for people who are on the same wavelength as you or solo it. that simple.

2 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Dear OP, can you stop expecting public games to always go your way? people are allowed to level where they like, if you don't like it, recruit specifically for people who are on the same wavelength as you or solo it. that simple.

Happy grinding!!!! 

On 2018-12-10 at 10:11 AM, bibmobello said:

Dear DE can you stop to allow leveling gears on onslaught missions?

I think it's pretty stupid , there are better places to Leveling weapons and frames. Even on Elite you find every fkn time people with only 1 weapon at level 0 and bleeding out practically when the mission starts...

For high mr players there is little difference between rank 30 and unranked weapons maybe 1 or 2 mods. The only thing that has a difference is frames which have less abilities at low levels so at most they are the only thing that should be restricted like in sorties. Personally I don't care

People started to level stuff  even on Arbitrations ...I can only say i'ts a waste of time playing only 10 minutes on arbitrations, it's no more endo/time convenient if people extraxt after 10 minutes.  I can only say i  will fill my last mods and find something else to play...

Edited by bibmobello