Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I am Groot (plant Frame)

Critiamat

And here comes another WF idea no one will read, but I got this in my head and I want to get rid of it.

I think pretty simple, thorns/plant defensive Warframe that in time spreads herself all around the map to CC enemies and support allies.
Name? Thought of Briar. Gender? Female, duh, roses have thorns.

I am bad with numbers, but...

Health:Massive
Shields:Low or even non existant
Armor:Could be better
:^)

Passive: Rapid Regrowth.
After avoiding damage for few seconds Briar regenerate percentage of maximum health every second.

1: Ice Wave but green.
Briar sends vines with spines/thorns to root and disarm enemies before her for a short duration, after that vines create for few moments slowing area that deal slash damage each second, slow will increase for enemies that stay in the area till they are eventually rooted (again).

3.another dmg reduction shield cuz end game "Bark skin".
Briar hardens her skin gaining damage reduction, strength of DR will decrease when taking psychical damage, but can be renovated by activating passive. Enemies that hit Briar with melee attacks will be rooted.

4.Mass Virtify and Blessing had a baby, I mean:"Bloosom".
Poison Ivy (:^)) channels her energy creating area that increases her and her allies (frames, companions, defense dudes, anything) maxium (and current) health over time till cap. (that will be 200%)
She is invulnerable during cast.

...wait, you are still reading? 

I left her second ability because I have biggest doubts about it, it's bread and butter of her and it might be hard to explain because there's a lot of CLEM going on.

2.Hallowed ground that actually does things.
Zyra (:^)) plants vines below her that slowly expands on battlefield, for every few meters vines will grow a plant that attacks enemies, roots them and generate high agro.
Vines will devour dead bodies of any flesh made enemy increasing damage and health of plants, more hp taken, more gained, divided between all currently spawned plants.
Briar can hold button to quicken growth of vines upon cast.
When duration of ability ends vines will start slowly fade away killing all plants in result till recasted on it again.
To don't make things crazy, there will be limit of area that thorns can overtake, or w/e it's WF, Saryn exists so why not.

Standing in "Ravenous 2.0" after it devours an enemy body will affect Briar's other abilities.
3's will regain lost damage reduction over time even when hit.
4's will heal allies.
More and stronger the corpses, better effect.

I thought also of second type of plant that do not attacks itself but will realse clouds of gas/toxin damage when enemy will approach. (maybe in augument mod)
To prevent RNGesus from doing his things three plants of same type can't spawn next to each other/in a row.

Mod affect on abilities:
Range will:
-Increase radius of 1, 2 and 4
-Do NOT make plants spawn closer to each other.

Duration:
-Affect 1, 2, 3 and bonus health buff from 4
-Increase 1, 2's plants and 3 root duration

Strength:
-Damage of 1 and 2's plants, but plan is to make it deal so small dmg it wouldn't be worth going for it, cc is main purpose of these.
-DR of 3, but like in Mesa's case, small amount of PS will be enough.
-Slow % of 1.
-Will NOT increase further maximum health from 4.
-But will heal more.
-Make plants get more hp from fallen enemies.

...wEw, I actually wrote a damn wall.

Edited by Critiamat

I LOVE THISSSSSSS

For the second ability id like for it to just be man eating plants that you can place anywhere. When an enemy gets withing 5 meters of it, it eats it and deals finisher damage. Kills will cause the plant to create a pick up like temporary infinite ammo or something.

Other than that i have nothing else to say about this beautiful warframe, im in love with it! Like really i love it

Or or or! Use vines like you said idk,i just really like it like, i can easily picture myself using it

Edited by (PS4)Ghost--00--