Hear me out. Excalibur in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

JohnnyTheEpicChhun

Well, joker was added because if I am not mistaken, Atlas is owned by Sega has of November 1st, 2013, Sega and Nintendo have a great relationship despite starting has competitors, so just like Sonic and Bayonetta, Joker is also another Sega character, DE just released Warframe on Switch, their relationship has just began, so its very unlikely that Nintendo would already jump into adding Excalibur into Smash Bros, maybe, if Nintendo decides that Warframe is worth betting on (has in adding Excalibur will bring revenue and players to the game), they might talk it over whit DE and add him, but i dont see it any time soon tbh.

Pfft. I won't be buying the game unless it comes with Excalibur Prime instead. 😛

I don't know much about Smash Bros or Nintendo, so I might've misinterpreted this thread as a joke, but I thought it was funny~
Would be amazing if there was actually some Warframe representation in a popular video game series though. 

1 minute ago, NeopetsMaster4432 said:

Pfft. I won't be buying the game unless it comes with Excalibur Prime instead. 😛

I don't know much about Smash Bros or Nintendo, so I might've misinterpreted this thread as a joke, but I thought it was funny~
Would be amazing if there was actually some Warframe representation in a popular video game series though. 

Excalibur is the cover-boy of Warframe, not Excalibur Prime, it wouldn't make sense to add him.