Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.8.4

[DE]darryl1

Alrighty folks, all those crashing:

Wtf. I'm still having issues with claiming weapons even after this hotfix (I checked my inventory and I clearly have 4 open slots).

Still not able to claim weapons from foundry :(

Same crash in the first game...

It still doesn't work for me, still crashes when I host more than 2 people : ) Fantastic.

It just crashed right now

still crashing when 4th person joins. Total crap. Come on guys, I know you can figure this out. I want to be able to host sessions again.

Same.. crashing with 4 players after 4-5 minutes.

Still crashing too im afraid. About to add a ticket. Seemed to progressively get worse performance-wise as the ppl came until the 4th crashed me.

We need the following sent to support.warframe.com:

Your EE.log file found in \%localappdata%\Warframe
AND
The WAR - ##### that appears after you submit the crash report.

Standing by!

just wrote a post in 9.8.3 post .. 

With all the crashes i get, that me and my fellow can't play .. i noticed that i cant change sounds volume settings. After some "investigations" i did, i found a settings file that wasnt changed since this last update.. - thus the game ignores the changes in settings i do..... Everytime i login into game (and that happens very often, since i get crashes every 5-10 min in game, especially if im hosting game) i have to lower the master volume..  although it shows that it is lowered.. - i mean i have to change it to maximum (cuz visually in settings its the same as i left before) and then change it to optimal for my ears. Also i've found that the game didnt log any of my crashes (Crashes folder is empty and its state wasn't changed since 21.08.2013). Hope this will help in fixing the current state of the game, which is - UNPLAYABLE!!! 

PS. Got question for people whos game running fluent after this hot fix - are u running this game through Steam or not? .. maybe that counts too? maybe fixes that came to steam version were more effective?

and bam! got an update 9.8.4  ..  and u know what? didn't helped at all.. same crash issues, same settings issues...  

just did a mission against raptor, first we all got downed due to bad lag, the host left or crashed(due to being downed), but then as 3 of us started winning we thought we had it won, when someone joined at the last minute and BANG!!!, game crash's as I was the new host. so when can we expect the next hot fix?, I wouldn't really mind if the whole game server was turned off just to debug it?

PSA: LOCKING Until we get more .log files & WAR - #####'s (##### = variable for number of your error)

Are you STILL crashing? Follow these steps:

We need the following sent to support.warframe.com:

Your EE.log file found in \%localappdata%\Warframe

AND

The WAR - ##### that appears after you submit the crash report. EDIT: If you do not get a War - #### due to forced shutdown, let us know.

Standing by!

See here for more information: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/104253-update-98-984-crashing-issues-infothread/

Will reopen soon, another Hotfix 9.8.5 imminent with potential fix.