Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radar while using K-Drive

Hawner

I don't know if this issue has been addressed at some point, but it's something I find very frustrating.

I find myself farming Cetus Whisps, first using Nova's Portal to travel long distances and now with K-Drive. The reason for using Nova was to be able to see at all times if there are Whisps in the vicinity. Problem with that is that, like with Zephyr, farming like that is very cumbersome. K-drive, while it allows you to not to have to aim and chain portals to travel fast (more comfortable despite being slower), disables the loot radar, so you have to dismount every time you reach a pond/lake/river to check thing around.

While I understand that it is quite useless in the case or the Archwing, why not allow the use of radar mods while using K-Drive? Whisps farming wouldn't be the only thing it would help with, but fast locating and gathering of Sentinel Cores after you defeat/capture an Eidolon as well.

Or maybe a new mod for K-Drive for that purpose, even if it's more limited than those of the Warframe.

4 minutes ago, Hawner said:

While I understand that it is quite useless in the case or the Archwing, why not allow the use of radar mods while using K-Drive?

Because K-Drives are essentially Archwings (for the ground). They share the same slots for "vehicles" so they share the same problems.

5 minutes ago, Hawner said:

Or maybe a new mod for K-Drive for that purpose, even if it's more limited than those of the Warframe.

Wouldn't be so bad. I actually like that idea although I don't need it...but my K-Drive still has 2 empty slots

hace 1 hora, GnarlsDarkley dijo:

Because K-Drives are essentially Archwings (for the ground). They share the same slots for "vehicles" so they share the same problems.

But the Archwing flies far from the ground (normally) and it is designed to travel directly to the objective (a little hard to see anything while flying, so there is no point in diverting from your objective). K-Drive travel on the ground and allow for more stops if you see something you need (mining a node you see, open containers, etc). While one would not benefit from radar, the other certainly would.