Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PSN)Zwaks

So I recently invited my friends over to my orbiter to hang out on my orbiter with me. This is when I noticed that they couldn't access my private courters as well as my Tenno Hall in the back; two rooms they couldn't access. I later discovered that the only way they could enter these rooms was to bullet jump into the roof of the door followed by a slide. Surely this is not intended.

13 minutes ago, (PS4)Zwaks said:

This is when I noticed that they couldn't access my private courters as well as my Tenno Hall in the back; two rooms they couldn't access.

Have your friends got access to these on their own ships?

• It could be something to prevent spoilers.

8 минут назад, krc473 сказал:

Not really, PC has a similar issue.

Tested it in my own Orbiter and visited 2 of my friends, all quests completed. The doors to the personal quarters and "royal chamber" are closed and only the host can access them, also a bridge segment (when leaving your cockpit)is missing.

Edited by PurrrningBoop
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, krc473 said:

If they haven't done the major quests I understand. But all of my friends have completed "The Sacrifice" I thought that was sufficient enough for them.

• 2 weeks later...

My friends and I all have also been having this problem. We all are over MR 20 and have completed all quests and they caanot enter any room on my ship and vice versa.Whoever I invite to my orbiter has this issue.Please fix because I have invested alot of time and money into my orbiter for it to go unseen should be a crime.