Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Mod Pricing

RendangCrispy

Question

I just did my riven mod challenge few hours ago, i just wanna know the price of my riven mod, but idk how the pricing system works, so can anyone tell me the price of my mod?

it is not maxed right now, planning on maxing it out. This is how it looks like when its maxed.

QcnrbRK.png

http://imgur.com/QcnrbRK

Edited by RendangCrispy

5 answers to this question

6 hours ago, (PS4)xstatic900 said:

You need to actually link the picture for people to see it.

Well, I actually already link the pic, for some reasons it doesn't show up.

Edit: Basically its a vulkar mod with +dmg/+crit chance/-mag size

Thx for responding

Edited by RendangCrispy

It looks better than it is.  The riven discord bot values it at 40-60 plat.  At first glance I'd thought it would be worth more, but that valuation makes sense.

1.)  Sniper rivens are mostly valued for the ability to one shot the eidolon limbs.  The vulkar is probably the least suited sniper rifle for this purpose, given it has the lowest crit chance and its combo bonus is for headshots.  Furthermore, this also buffs damage.  Normally that is the best stat to have.  However, Chroma is usually the one shooting limbs, and his buff already gives loads of +damage.  Someone like him would rather have +multishot or +crit chance.

2.) for general use, that negative magazine capacity hurts a fair bit.

So you might be able to sell it for more to someone who just knows they need a sniper riven for shooting Eidolons, or they have a good non-Chroma based setup.