Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I am very angry!!!

Zenzen97

Hi angry, after around 18 run In the time when you need 3 alad V coordinates to make a single key i proceed to buy mesa from market. 

So by the time passed i get a good amount of key to spend with some guildies and friends, SO in one night i proceed to  help a random Retard Guildie with 3 keys and he get the 3 part in  1-2-3. 

So is all about RNG.

Edited by xcenic

Wow, I know Alad V requires keys to face even though the cost to build was reduced but 12 rounds is nothing, Atlas took me over 20 tries before I got his system, and that mission is much more painful that Alad, and I haven't even started farming for Trinity lol.

My point is RNG is a thing in most games, if you aren't willing to put up for it then I hear a credit card also works

26 minutes ago, xcenic said:

Hi angry, after around 18 run In the time when you need 3 alad V coordinates to make a single key i proceed to buy mesa from market. 

So by the time passed i get a good amount of key to spend with some guildies and friends, SO in one night i proceed to  help a random Retard Guildie with 3 keys and he get the 3 part in  1-2-3. 

So is all about RNG.

they changed it to 1

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

Wow, I know Alad V requires keys to face even though the cost to build was reduced but 12 rounds is nothing, Atlas took me over 20 tries before I got his system, and that mission is much more painful that Alad, and I haven't even started farming for Trinity lol.

My point is RNG is a thing in most games, if you aren't willing to put up for it then I hear a credit card also works

we dont know if he talking about alad v or multasit alad v

Unfortunately you have no choice but to endure bad game design or pay real life money to bypass it. Almost like it is a trademark of the game. If you search the internet for unbiased views of warframe this is the main criticism for years.

Edited by Redfeather75

Hello Very Angry! Nice to meet you! You know... 12 runs aren't really all that much for a frame farm, I've had some of them take up to 30. However, if you feel like you don't want to do it, Mesa Prime will be out on the 18th so you might have better luck with the relics and doing radshares or buying her from other player for cheap after a couple weeks. 

I'm pretty sure WF RNG has a time dependent component. I find myself getting items/parts fairly quickly if I haven't done that mission in a while, and even faster if I haven't played the game in a while. WF is a game of moderation, and taking breaks is your friend. Do bounties, or pursue another frame or goal in the game, then come back after a couple of days and keep doing that. It's far more efficient. Ive gotten some of the hardest farms done in a fraction of the time cuz I was measured in my farming approach. 

Edited by (PS4)negativ21

10 hours ago, (PS4)NewcastleDisease said:

angry after 12 runs?

wow..

good luck with ivara, khora, ash or equi then.

I read this and instantaneously my in my head I went....

'YOU SHOUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!...the flashbacks....the horrors.....THE FLASHBACKS! UGH....it's happening again!"

when i started the game all over again on PC after selling my console, i chose not to focus so much on warframes dropped by bosses. i waited until i was stronger and more confortable leveling up warframes. Now with my trusty Rubico Prime, i went on a boss killing spree.

stalker was not happy but the damage of a sniper rifle made farming warframe parts from bosses a breeze. for Alad, it was find boss room, shoot Alad's collar, shoot Zanuka, extract.

the result was that i got at least 3-4 warframe sets ready to build in a day. still working on the more difficult ones like equinox and Saryn (boss battles with lots of steps)

seriously though, if i may digress, the devs really need to address snipers vs bosses.

Edited by MysticDragonMage

1 minute ago, MysticDragonMage said:

when i started the game all over again on PC after selling my console, i chose not to focus so much on warframes dropped by bosses. i waited until i was stronger and more confortable leveling up warframes. Now with my trusty Rubico Prime, i went on a boss killing spree.

stalker was not happy but the damage of a sniper rifle made farming warframe parts from bosses a breeze. for Alad, it was find boss room, shoot Alad's collar, shoot Zanuka, extract.

seriously though, if i may digress, the devs really need to address snipers vs bosses.

God I can imagine Stalker that day.

"Who to be creepy to toda-" *Sees inbox*

"Nope, going back to bed."