Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I hope someone reads it and does something about it

Renginus

my English is bad so im sorry for some foolishness that will not make sense
I come from games like 
lol dota2 Hots smite

I often think of how to improve the champions in those games they all have good kits spells etc.

but in wf  I am disappointed how usseles some skills are , especially some passives or dmg skills what do not dmg i know there are mods to improve some things but i fill its not worth to do it

for examples

Sentry - Ivara

Ivara has an innate radar that detects enemies within 20 meters and displays their position on the minimap.

---

thats all ? theres a mod for it shes my favorite wf from that moment when i fart that last part this is low passive it has some usage but its low for me

next shes 1 that invis buble ,zipline, sleep arrow and verry useful noice arrow - perfektly usseles in nonspy missions make it noice but why it ddnt explode after some seconds add her kit some fun skill (i know about 2 and zenistar)

next her ult i wish that 2+4 "combo" be more usefull like all arrows from 4 be together in one multiprojectile arrow when ur navigating it

Wall Grapple

Loki's wall latch duration is 10 times longer than other Warframes. It lasts 60 seconds compared to the normal 6 seconds. 

---

i ddnt say its totaly usseles but how can you stay in wf u need to move so add it some more efects like if he wall latch in invis his invis duration is stoped so he can invis for 12 sec (no mods) but if he is wall latching its stoped until he leave that wall

or some bonus weapon dmg ,no energy cost for some skill

Magnetic Attraction

Mag pulls nearby Pickups towards her when Bullet Jumping, similar to Vacuum.

---sorry is this someway usefull ? im using vacuum on companions i ddnt know why no and this is pretty usseles

add it a chance to pull  enemy weapons when she bullet jump near them or some knock back knock in efect at location from where she BJ

Frictionless

Nezha has reduced friction on the ground, preserving momentum gained from movement for far longer

---

is this someway usseful i dont have nezha so tell me

RetaliationEdit

When his Shield depletes, Revenant emits a radial blast that knocks down nearby enemies.

thats similar to nova

Potency

Status Effects inflicted by Saryn's weapons and abilities last 25% longer.

just like ash, no bonus dmg but all elements  

Dust Bloom

Titania gains +25% Bullet Jump distance. Bullet jumping also creates a trampoline that lasts 5 seconds and grants the Upsurge buff, giving the same +25% distance to Bullet Jump maneuvers performed in the area. Successive Dust Blooms do not cause the previous instances to disappear, therefore being able to grant the whole squad a consistent buff to their travel momentum.

• Dodge rolls also appear to be affected

---

this looks so usseles can i add something ?

when she BJ add a chance x% or 100% to spawn a bloom blossoming in the place from which she jumped and when collected by ally or titania add  some BJ bonuses to that wf 

or give her a chance to spawn a lower Razorfly drone or give that chance to that bloom in noone collect that bloom for 30 sec it spawn a Razorfly drone

Nimble

Valkyr is nimble, able to recover from knockdown 50% faster and to land from great heights with no touchdown delay

what about if she recover from knockdown she use no energycost unmoded warcry or paralysis

Reinforce

Vauban deals 25% extra damage to enemies that are incapacitated and unable to move, such as those affected by Bastille or Vortex.

thats good but his kit is usseles expect bastila and vortex 

u can use tesla to alies but how do u hit him ? 

Tenacity

Wukong's Melee Combo Counter has a +2 seconds longer duration (increasing the base combo counter from 3 seconds to 5 seconds). This only affects the base combo counter.

this is totaly usseles for me like his concept take some tips from smite wukong he can turn in 3 different animals that give him different buffs not a usseles smoke

Lightweight

Zephyr is significantly lighter in comparison to other Warframes, dramatically altering her airborne physics. Specifically, she descends slower and has improved aerodynamics which can be used to control her midair movement with greater ease and agility.

she is aerodinamic (wf model) what about some beter gliding or when she glide she can "levitate" for like 3 seconds or some infinite gliding

I hope someone reads it and understands that some frames deserve much better passive ability and some basic and I hope that there will not be a great deal of insult on me that is what I'm talking about here

ff

+50 health when a melee weapon is not equipped.  

49 minutes ago, Renginus said:

Ivara has an innate radar that detects enemies within 20 meters and displays their position on the minimap.

thats so valuable in survival....

50 minutes ago, Renginus said:

Status Effects inflicted by Saryn's weapons and abilities last 25% longer.

also very useful

50 minutes ago, Renginus said:

Vauban deals 25% extra damage to enemies that are incapacitated and unable to move, such as those affected by Bastille or Vortex.

thats good but his kit is usseles expect bastila and vortex 

u can use tesla to alies but how do u hit him ? 

he is about to get a rework...I hope...

51 minutes ago, Renginus said:

his is totaly usseles for me like his concept take some tips from smite wukong he can turn in 3 different animals that give him different buffs not a usseles smoke

Wukongs passive is one of the few things thats usefulm about him, but he recieves a rework as well, pretty soon.

I agree on the ones I didnt quote tho.

Here's something that might help you understand:

Until Nidus and Octavia appeared, with their powerful passives, all passives were counted as 'flavour' to the Warframe. Until Zephyr was released, Warframes didn't even have passives.

DE implemented passives for every Warframe that was released before Zephyr as purely 'interesting' or just for something more than their base stat differences. They are not designed to be powerful, and the most powerful of them were the ones that boosted damage on a particular type of weapon, or extended damage from Status (like Saryn and Ash).

Apart from Nidus and Octavia, who have passive Health or Energy regen, passives are not supposed to be powerful enough to make a real difference in how you play the game.

In Warframe, things almost always cost something. If you get a passive that does the same as a Mod, then that's great, you don't have to equip that mod. Equipping that mod to get that effect on any other Warframe is the cost of having that function. Passives like Health Regen are powerful because we don't have a mod that can do that on its own. We have a mod that can regenerate health, but you need to have a team of four people using that same mod in order to make it as good as Nidus' passive. Everything else, every other passive, is barely better than having a mod for the same thing. If you want actual power out of a Warframe, then mod it.

Besides, don't you dare touch my Zephyr, Low Gravity is more fun for me than the rest of them combined.

On 2018-12-11 at 3:23 PM, Thaylien said:

Here's something that might help you understand:

Until Nidus and Octavia appeared, with their powerful passives, all passives were counted as 'flavour' to the Warframe. Until Zephyr was released, Warframes didn't even have passives.

DE implemented passives for every Warframe that was released before Zephyr as purely 'interesting' or just for something more than their base stat differences. They are not designed to be powerful, and the most powerful of them were the ones that boosted damage on a particular type of weapon, or extended damage from Status (like Saryn and Ash).

Apart from Nidus and Octavia, who have passive Health or Energy regen, passives are not supposed to be powerful enough to make a real difference in how you play the game.

In Warframe, things almost always cost something. If you get a passive that does the same as a Mod, then that's great, you don't have to equip that mod. Equipping that mod to get that effect on any other Warframe is the cost of having that function. Passives like Health Regen are powerful because we don't have a mod that can do that on its own. We have a mod that can regenerate health, but you need to have a team of four people using that same mod in order to make it as good as Nidus' passive. Everything else, every other passive, is barely better than having a mod for the same thing. If you want actual power out of a Warframe, then mod it.

Besides, don't you dare touch my Zephyr, Low Gravity is more fun for me than the rest of them combined.

a there is that , i understand why are passives like that ...

but i just want to see it in game as u someone said Ivara has usseful passive in survival its nice have radar and dont need to waste modslot its also useful in all other modes missions or in whole game but its just that i ddnt see reason why she has this passive

i just hate when game someone says what when and where play something in wf is something like meta right ? and something like wukong i watch some videos heard about how great survive wf he is but it means hes usseles in other ways ?

i like zephyr too its one of my favorites 

she's kit is good for me i like spellcasters and she's passive fits him but its too similar to mirage and better

mirrage third spell should be her passive but nerfed ofc. and some way to improve it for limited time like its now 

i think DE should take an example from moba games cuz wf is shooter but its not cs frames like titania is great idea but shes passive ddnt suit her or how to explain it

+ sorry but take a mod and voila there is a passive is sad enough

Edited by Renginus