Nezha Prime

GrayFrequency

6 minutes ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

@DeMonkey 

After 41:18 ish.. yh, she said moving dates around too 🙂 which is a cool move tbh since mesa is so popular ^^

That totally sounds like that's in relation to Switch as she's coming later. So they will likely overlap the next next prime access once Switch lines up with all platforms to bring dates back to normal.

6 minutes ago, Highlord83 said:

Every frame will, at some point, get a Prime variant based on a development and release schedule. Right now we've got Mag, Nova and Chroma Primes available, with Datass Prime coming up next.

After Mesa it's what, Ivara next?

Mesa in December, followed by Equinox in March. Atlas in June, and Wukong in September. Then next Christmas, either Ivara or Titania.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Orgoon said:

Mesa in December, followed by Equinox in March. Atlas in June, and Wukong in September. Then next Christmas, either Ivara or Titania.

Ah, man. I really hope I've got more disposable income this time next year. Equinox, Atlas and Wukon are "eh" to me, but Ivara and Titania are two of my favorites.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Highlord83 said:

Ah, man. I really hope I've got more disposable income this time next year. Equinox, Atlas and Wukon are "eh" to me, but Ivara and Titania are two of my favorites.

Learn to trade. So far I invested 10 € at the very beginning to buy frame and weapon slots and much later 40 € more to buy some Tennogen stuff, cuz Fashionframe. 🙂

After 1 year of playing, I'm sitting on 1000+ plat.

1 hour ago, Highlord83 said:

Every frame will, at some point, get a Prime variant based on a development and release schedule. Right now we've got Mag, Nova and Chroma Primes available, with Datass Prime coming up next.

After Mesa it's what, Ivara next?

Equinox, then Atlas/Wukong, then Ivara/Titania, then Nezha/Inaros.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Is it just me, or does it seem like Nezha has been waiting a lot longer than a lot of the other garbage frames who've already gotten primes? And by garbage, I mean stupid, unnecessary, redundant and not really enjoyed by anyone (won't name names, but we all know which ones they are).

Seriously, I love my Nezha. Just tired of him being treated like the ass-end of the gaming community with the stupid memes, the whining players who complain that he's too powerful, and the constant delays from DE for this frame.

#nezhaforever #nezhaornothing

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TwoWolves said:

Is it just me, or does it seem like Nezha has been waiting a lot longer than a lot of the other garbage frames who've already gotten primes? And by garbage, I mean stupid, unnecessary, redundant and not really enjoyed by anyone (won't name names, but we all know which ones they are).

Seriously, I love my Nezha. Just tired of him being treated like the ass-end of the gaming community with the stupid memes, the whining players who complain that he's too powerful, and the constant delays from DE for this frame.

#nezhaforever #nezhaornothing

It’s you 

And I’d say Nekros is a fav of yours too since you like necroing threads 

Edited by GinKenshin
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I just hope they don't gut his powers. I'd like to see something like healing in a radius burst when the fire shield dies or the chakram with the ability to go through things like the Excalibur's power, only a one time throw, each throw using up x energy. Instead of spears, enemy-seeking fiery darts. Ha! Napalm darts!