Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Smeeta Charm not working?

AreaneR.

Hello,

Recently i obrained my Smeeta Kavat by random.

I have seen some buffs popping up,and the one buff looks like a "cat in triangle", i assume this one is double affinity/resource buff.

I have done 1 hour and more so far but never received more than 200 kuva in survival.

Is the buff not triggering correctly or what ?

The double buff is for both resources and affinity. 120 seconds.

Instant reload one time. No timer.

The next time you take damage, you get an overshield for a laughable amount. No timer.

Ability costs are refunded instantly. 10 seconds.

All hits are red criticals. 30 seconds.

And... A single resource pickup of the 'rare' planet drop. I use this to farm orokin cells, even though it rarely procs.

On the other hand, I've noticed that the double buff rarely ever procs in combat, but procs almost constantly when I'm mining or fishing. I see 1-2 procs in an hour of fighting. And 5 procs in a row when mining in Fortuna. Both of these are very common for me.

5 minutes ago, ssj782 said:

The double buff is for both resources and affinity. 120 seconds.

Instant reload one time. No timer.

The next time you take damage, you get an overshield for a laughable amount. No timer.

Ability costs are refunded instantly. 10 seconds.

All hits are red criticals. 30 seconds.

And... A single resource pickup of the 'rare' planet drop. I use this to farm orokin cells, even though it rarely procs.

On the other hand, I've noticed that the double buff rarely ever procs in combat, but procs almost constantly when I'm mining or fishing. I see 1-2 procs in an hour of fighting. And 5 procs in a row when mining in Fortuna. Both of these are very common for me.

Nice man,thanks for pointing these things out. Like i say i recently got my Smeeta,and i guess it's all about being lucky in time of getting those required resources (120s).

I agree with @ssj782 - the double resources buff is common outside of combat and rare in combat. It could just be confirmation bias or random chance, but it's pretty rare to get it on Kuva missions. I find that you have a better chance of getting it when doing Kuva Siphon/Flood missions.

There is a technique that some people use where they break 3 of 4 braids on the siphon and then simply let the siphon capture kuva clouds until their Kavat gives them the double resources buff. It's real nice to get ~5K kuva in one whack!

~1200-1300 from a flood, x2 for resource booster, x2 for kavat buff = ~5000 kuva

Edited by auxy

9 minutes ago, auxy said:

I agree with @ssj782 - the double resources buff is common outside of combat and rare in combat. It could just be confirmation bias or random chance, but it's pretty rare to get it on Kuva missions. I find that you have a better chance of getting it when doing Kuva Siphon/Flood missions.

There is a technique that some people use where they break 3 of 4 braids on the siphon and then simply let the siphon capture kuva clouds until their Kavat gives them the double resources buff. It's real nice to get ~5K kuva in one whack!

~1200-1300 from a flood, x2 for resource booster, x2 for kavat buff = ~5000 kuva

That would be pretty cool if it worked that way. Im pretty sure its 600 kuva per siphon not per braids by default. Then the more it leaks,the less kuva you get ?

1 minute ago, AreaneR. said:

That would be pretty cool if it worked that way. Im pretty sure its 600 kuva per siphon not per braids by default. Then the more it leaks,the less kuva you get ?

You misunderstood, I think. I wasn't saying that it was per braid. It's 600 kuva per siphon, or 1200 in a kuva flood.

The point of letting it capture the kuva is just to waste time until your Kavat gives you the buff.

Edited by auxy

3 minutes ago, auxy said:

You misunderstood, I think. I wasn't saying that it was per braid. It's 600 kuva per siphon, or 1200 in a kuva flood.

The point of letting it capture the kuva is just to waste time until your Kavat gives you the buff.

Right,right..the faster the buff appears,the more amount of kuva you get. Never tested that out. Usually i just pop a booster and let it rain,and now with kavat i have to say it's pretty decent.

1 minute ago, AreaneR. said:

Right,right..the faster the buff appears,the more amount of kuva you get. Never tested that out. Usually i just pop a booster and let it rain,and now with kavat i have to say it's pretty decent.

Umm, no, I'm talking about the Kuva Siphon and Kuva Flood missions, not Kuva Survival.

1 minute ago, auxy said:

Umm, no, I'm talking about the Kuva Siphon and Kuva Flood missions, not Kuva Survival.

But the booster works for all 3 of them,correct ?

I never seen kuva siphons in survival though,mby they add them in next patch..would be kinda cool.

14 hours ago, mkoo33 said:

Confirm here,
58 minutes kuva survival, not even one resources buff. I can't describe what i think about this, without being life-time banned :))))

It rarely appears for me,good luck if you are leveling up your Warframes!

I was sure there was a other way for this,but no methods helps.

It's just wasting your XP if you are leveling up a frame. Sometimes even in 1h kuva farm it won't activate.

I guess increasing the mod valuation can only help in this situation. Good luck !