Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Fortuna: Update 24 (Mesa Prime + Hotfixes!)

[DE]Danielle

Love Fortuna. I think it's a hit and enjoyable. The alert system can ramp up difficulty a lot and was needed. 

With every new game mode there are always crashes. ESO had them, PoE had them and got ironed out. Fortuna has them currently. In my day and a half I have experienced about 10 crashes and sent crash reports with video. Not sure if these go to you or Sony. Half of them involved me trying to do complex tricks on the k drive, 1 was during host migration, and the others seemingly random.

Also there is a bug when choosing a bounty on public, and entering the elevator. When a squad joins it then goes into the voting system for some reason. If I cancel the vote with triangle while in the elevator and loading, i disconnect and end up back in Fortuna.

I hope this helps, because I will be spending some time out there I bet! Good work on delivering some difficulty for Vets at full alert mode. It's not the hardest content, but for Venus, it'll do.

9 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

This is related to Garuda? What exactly happens? 

The “Seeking Talons” focus ring just keeps expanding, with Or without holding down the button, won't deactivate until you end the game or fall off the map. Which locks down the character so I can’t use my Tenno, weapons or any other abilities.

December 13 Hotfix #3:

• Fixed enemies not picking up Index Points in Index missions.
  • Fixed missing enemies during the K-Bomb phase of the Vox Solaris quest.
  • Fixed Umbral Mods missing their correct value descriptions.
  • Fixed Orb Vallis Dropship collision lingering after destruction resulting in resources/items floating in the air.

I never planned on commenting on this forum ever. I don't even want to now. But I have like 5 mins....

Arbitrations-

I will say that I never used Gara before I randomly found out that she can hit arbitration drones. I have seen some say in Reddit post and other forum post that it made the mode too easy. 

Too me it was an equalizer. The one problem with arbritrations is when arbritration drones grab multiple enemies in a small corridor and all the enemies are shooting at you but you cant even bullet jump behind the mob to effectively shoot the arbritration drone. 

If this were a movie. I would think the "hero" would shoot the structure, or have some other gadget that could help disperse the crowd. But this is a game. And it just seems like an impossible situation to pan out. 

I understand the need for difficulty and time gating in the game. But I struggle with the game going from dumb easy to impossible in the matter of seconds. And I ask myself. What could I have done?

Maybe I could get to the drones before they have a chance to grab a mob. But that would be fine if we had some sort of arbitration location tool. But I found that they spawn with several enemies sometimes and grab onto those enemies very quickly. Then there is the problem of the drones hiding in walls or behind objects. 

Ok. I have already grown tired of writing this. I guess people get it... I think we can appreciate a challenge. But when you get 3 statues in a row and then get killed because you are mobbed with no solution for getting to the drone...not to mention your teammates might not be on the same page with you (mostly not), and you got to protect a moving target in say a defense mission. It just seems like I get to the point where the seemingly impossible challenge (is it a challenge if it is impossible) is not worth my time. 

Especially when you are trying to be a part time gamer with everyone around you questioning how you use your time to play this game and "grind". You start to have serious doubts about your commitment to the game. Not just the mode.

I dont know. Im not some super veteran. I just thought Gara was some sort of cool secret from DE. That she was the equalizer. It was fun knowing I had an answer. It was a challenge to keep Gara up and running. Now its impossible to go on long runs in the arbitration mode. Unless its a certain frame in a certain mode. And I don't even want to get started on interception arbitrations. That is like...the diarrhea of just frustration. 

I was truly hurt by the Gara fix. I guess. But..ya know life goes on. I mean...i probably won't get that much endo at once ever again. and I probably should have gotten more before it was fixed. So...I guess I learned my lesson

On 2018-12-12 at 11:14 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

December 12 Hotfix #2:

• Fixed dropship enemies sometimes getting stuck in the sky
  • Fixed Reinforcement beacons explode on deployment after migration
  • Fixed Discount Coupons showing on bundle items

But my noggles and articula weapon’s are still inside out lol. Lotus noggle looks super creepy with her head inside out. Clem noggle still has no face when placed in the dojo.

On 2018-12-13 at 10:08 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

December 13 Hotfix #3:

• Fixed enemies not picking up Index Points in Index missions.
  • Fixed missing enemies during the K-Bomb phase of the Vox Solaris quest.
  • Fixed Umbral Mods missing their correct value descriptions.
  • Fixed Orb Vallis Dropship collision lingering after destruction resulting in resources/items floating in the air.

Hey are you guys working on the Garuda bloodshed sigil. Because mine doesn’t show unless I’m in my arsenal ty

26 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

That is intended! Should only show in Arsenal, Captura, and when you receive damage in mission 🙂

So...

ycMEBa6.jpg

Is the extreme PBR on the Warframe’s head supposed to be like this when you color the Bloodshed Sigil white? This is Garuda btw, and this blinding effect sticks onto your Warframe and can be seen by other players for the entire mission up until ypu extract.

Danielle, as much as we like to be lit like the North Star, this visual effect hurts my eyes if I’m going for an endurance run.

December 18th Hotfix #5

e66edbe6644f874025ceaebf65c6cf36.jpg

MESA PRIME HAS ARRIVED

Become the fastest gun in the system with Mesa Prime. This legendary gunslinger comes with the Akjagara Prime dual pistols, the long-awaited Redeemer Prime gunblade and more!

MESA PRIME ACCESS FEATURES: 
5af81d7da6c8d9ea559e8f2a8dc24a9e.jpg

• Mesa Prime: Cast a long shadow with this lethal enforcer. 
  • Mesa Prime Glyphs: Embody Mesa Prime with these Prime Glyphs. 
  • Akjagara Prime: Precision machined mirrored pistols. Primed and ready. 
  • Redeemer Prime: Deal out double-barreled death with this primed gunblade.

MESA PRIME ACCESSORIES
Dup9k9cUwAATIXx.jpg

Operator Prime Accessories

Don one, two, or all three fashionable Prime accessories and give your Operator a golden visage!

Also included in the Mesa Prime Accessories are: 

• Cholla Prime Sugatra 
  • 90 Day Credit Booster 
  • 90 Day Affinity Booster

Mesa Prime, Akjagara Prime and Redeemer Prime Blueprints can also be earned in-game through Relics! They have replaced all exclusive locations of Chroma Prime, Gram Prime, and Rubico Prime Relics:

• Plains Bounties
  • Sanctuary Onslaught
  • Elite Sanctuary Onslaught (Radiant)
  • Added in numerous Endless mission modes
  • And the list goes on! 

*Chroma Prime, Gram Prime, and Rubico Prime Relics are also still out in the wild, just not in exclusive spots like Bounties or Onslaught.

Check out Mesa Prime Access Packs in the in-game Market! Regional release dates on PS4

• December 18: America
  • December 19: Europe & Asia
  • December 20: Japan

adf3b86c98f719f8247aecd12282cb05.jpg

CHROMA PRIME ACCESS HAS ENDED
The elemental master Chroma Prime has stepped aside to make room for Mesa Prime Access! If you have Chroma Prime, Gram Prime, and Rubico Prime Relics they will still be in your inventory to use in Void Fissure missions. 

BANSHEE PRIME HAS ENTERED THE VAULT
The following items from Banshee Prime's release and their respective Relics will enter the Vault. These items will no longer be available in-game:

• Banshee Prime 
  • Helios Prime 
  • Euphona Prime

With this Vaulting comes the shift of the following Syndicate Sacrifices:

• Replaced New Loka’s Sacrifice of Banshee Prime Chassis to Hydroid Prime Systems.
  • Replaced Red Veil’s Sacrifice of Banshee Prime Chassis to Hydroid Prime Systems.

If these Prime Weapons and Warframes (or their Blueprints/Components and Relics) are already in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.

Chat Moderation Changes:

As a continued improvement to our Chat Moderation, we have removed the ‘purple text’ indicator from Chat. Our previously mentioned third party professional moderation team will also be starting to emerge as early as tomorrow.

Later today a full outline of the Chat Moderation Responsibilities and Code of Conduct will be posted on warframe.com.

On December 12, 2018 at 11:57 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

This is related to Garuda? What exactly happens? 

It only seems to happen in orb vallis , the app will completely close and say "An error has occured" its happened to me and my clanmates many times(nothing to do with garuda, xgen is just one of my friends i stumbled upon in the forums)

With Garuda's Dread Mirror, I use R1+X to cast the ability. Without releasing R1, I can tap X again to start charging her ball, but if I continue to hold R1 and tap X again, she just sits there eating energy until I release R1 and then press R1+X again to throw.

I feel like she would be a lot more fluid if I could Capture, Charge, and Throw one right after the other with three taps of X without having to release R1 at all.

Also I found a bug with Dread Mirror. If you do a short hop and then cast the ability in the air, you can spam the Capture on whatever target your reticle is on until you run out of energy, completely ignoring the ball entirely. If you move around it resets and the ability behaves normally, but as long as you don't touch the thumbstick you can mash to reset the duration of the shield indefinitely.

Edit: Also, there have been a lot of instances where if I'm the Client, the doors in the Vallis will glitch when I roll/slide through them too fast and pop me up or down out of the map.

December 20th Hotfix #6: 

Archived