General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×
Echoes of Duviri: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crashing When Hosting Since U9.8

BlackVortex

Everytime I host a mission the game just freezes

It freezes in the game after about 1 minute but I also had a freeze when voting while still in the lobby

I have to force exit the game with ctrl+shift+esc in taskmanager

I currently have no issues joining other hosts and never freeze there either.

The problem started in 9.8 and 9.8.1/9.8.2/9.8.3/9.8.4 didn't fix anything.

Using Intel Core 2 Duo

AMD Radeon 5770

4GB RAM

Windows 7 U 32-bit

Edited by BlackVortex

We need the following sent to support.warframe.com:

Your EE.log file found in \%localappdata%\Warframe

AND

The WAR - ##### that appears after you submit the crash report.

The WAR ##### is very important, which are you seeing?

there is no crash report, it appears to be deadlocking and no crash report appears so I don't have a WAR #####

I could however send the EE.log if that's still good without the crashreport

there is no crash report, it appears to be deadlocking and no crash report appears so I don't have a WAR #####

I could however send the EE.log if that's still good without the crashreport

Ah yeah I'm seeing tons of reports on that being the case. The EE.log directly after this occurs will be very helpful.

Ah yeah I'm seeing tons of reports on that being the case. The EE.log directly after this occurs will be very helpful.

I sent a support ticket with the EE.log file, though I restarted the game once after the freeze and if the log file is only logging one instance of the game and then overwrites the log with the next instance it means I have to make it freeze again to get the right EE.log file

meaning the EE.log file I just sent out to support is useless and it could save up some time if they will just disregard that file instead of looking for errors in it

i'll await your reply to see what steps to take next

Everytime I host a mission the game just freezes

It freezes in the game after about 1 minute but I also had a freeze when voting while still in the lobby

I have to force exit the game with ctrl+shift+esc in taskmanager

I currently have no issues joining other hosts and never freeze there either.

The problem started in 9.8 and 9.8.1/9.8.2/9.8.3/9.8.4 didn't fix anything.

Using Intel Core 2 Duo

AMD Radeon 5770

4GB RAM

Windows 7 U 32-bit

I think it's your internet connection. Many users with bad connection face similar problems  ;]

I have a similar issue, only I crash when I am not hosting the game. I have sent my EE.log and my DxDiag to support by ticket only for DE_Zorro to send the reply "I havent received your files yet. I will need to look at your files to better assist you" So i sent my information 2 days ago, still no word back. I can;t level my frame, nor my weapons, seems that I am only killing time to watch my client crash. Please fix the server issues? I can't enjoy the game and I am sure to each of these players, they can't enjoy their game with friends like this either.

I thank everyone for their hard work.. to the DEs and the players. everyone is very kind. But I cannot enjoy the game it was meant to be enjoyed because of this issue.

• 2 weeks later...
According to the OP, this problem was fixed a few weeks ago. Other posters, please either submit a bug report (support.warframe.com) or make a new thread if you want some discussion from others. Closing thread as per request. Thanks.