[DE]Helen

Live Now: Xbox One Featured Dojos!

Hey Tenno,

We’re showcasing some amazing Dojos from the Warframe community on the Star Chart. Featured Dojos are live now!

Go to the Dojo node on the Star Chart to visit a featured Dojo from every Clan tier: Ghost, Shadow, Mountain, Storm, and Moon. You just might see other Tenno there, and there will be plenty of great room designs to admire!

Screenshot_9.png.aebbf586ae7a6377c51db13e5dbd4a6d.png

These featured Dojos were selected during the Dojo Remaster Contest. We will rerun this contest in the future to select more Dojos to feature, so stay tuned!

Enjoy your visits!

On 2019-01-22 at 1:12 PM, (PS4)AlexS85456 said:

Clan Name: Gemischtes Hack

Clan Tier: Ghost

Clan Plattform: PS4

Clan Role: Warlord

Feature Image: https://i.imgur.com/t0qpA6g.jpg

Dojo Tour: 

On 2019-01-22 at 3:49 PM, Ras_Alghul said:
  • Clan name: Ligue Des Ombres
  • Clan tier: Shadow Clan
  • Clan platform: PC
  • Your Clan role: Founding Warlord 
    Feature Image of section of my dojo and my video presentation of my dojo: 
  • dojoagedeglace.jpg?width=962&height=542

On 2019-01-22 at 5:52 PM, (PS4)idsie said:
  • Clan: Angels of Serenity
  • Tier: Mountain
  • Platform: PS4
  • Role: Founding Warlord
  • Featured image:

PS_Messages_20190123_024442.jpg

Video Tour

On 2019-01-22 at 7:42 PM, (XB1)IXI Polock IXI said:

Clan Name : Spades of War
Clan Tier : Mountain
Clan Platform : XBOX One
Clan Role : Clan Founder

On 2019-01-22 at 9:40 PM, frostyhobo said:

Clan: Shattered Cephalon
Username: frostyhobo
Clan tier: Storm
Platform: PC
Clan Rank: Founding Warlord 

UjJvilf.jpg

I really enjoyed making this, and was really glad to have something to work towards with my clan. Thanks for watching.

On 2019-01-23 at 12:15 AM, -Edrick- said:

Clan Name:  BlackOPs
Clan Tier: Shadow
Clan Platform:  PC
(My) Clan Role: Founder/Lead Architect

Featured Image:
uGiqmM1.jpg
Imgur Album (to be updated accordingly):
https://imgur.com/a/JsWZgc0

The goal was to take the current dojo default skin and transform/reskin it to look like a different, yet familiar, tile set.  From outside or inside of the dojo tileset, our dojo has been extensively decorated to provide a continuous and immersive environment that videos and screenshots alone will not, fully, justify. 

Dojo Features:

Reveal hidden contents
  • 4 fully detailed and immersive thematic floors
  • Over 40+ Decorated Rooms (including artificially created/reskinned rooms/hallways/floors and many more to come!!!)
  • NO out-of-placed 'empty/undecorated rooms' to stop the immersion
  • Hidden Clan Vaults and Trade Posts in practically all rooms!!!  Seamlessly-integrated to decorations, rooms, and sculptures  (scattered) through out the dojo (Can you find them all?!)
  • Golem Sculptures integrated with the environment/room themes
  • Dedicated floor for future/upcoming (large) sculptures

Video Feature: 
(the entire video production is shot with high settings but with 'Character Shadows' disabled due to being buggy still)

Dojo Layout:

Reveal hidden contents

4th Floor - Main Floor:
- Main Hall/Throne Room, Research Labs, Command Center + Hangar + Battle Cruiser

2PT5Yoem.png

3rd Floor - Dojo Bazaar and Sculpture Center (this floor will be used for all future large sculpture construction rooms)
- Ascension Altar, Clan Bazaar, Dojo Atlas, Bazaar Stage Hall

8rMWQhNm.jpg?1

2nd Floor - Barracks and Conservatory Floor
- Clan Barracks, Clan Barracks Training Grounds, Dojo Conservatory, custom rooms (random themes)

1pkJidrm.jpg

1st Floor - Dojo Reactor Floor
- Reactor Core, Energy Hall

rR7ScyHm.jpg

Extra Details:

Reveal hidden contents

Production Time: (as of this entry) 824+ hours -- spread across 3 months (and still counting).
Thank you to everyone in our clan and community for resource donations, decoration/room creations/ideas/concepts/suggestions, and even moral support (you know who you are)!  Thank you so much!!!! Our dojo would not have existed without each and everyone of your help/contributions (big or small)!!!

Dojo (Prime) Lore:
Said to be a lost (DE)relic ruin floating in space, the elite Tenno of the old Orokin Empire gathered to rebuild the prestige and glory of the Orokin (once held in their prime).  Only this time, it will be preserved through Tenno honor, skill, and comradery.  Sharing the knowledge and skills of the past to new members, the Tenno elites not only pass down their traditions, but their home.   Welcome to the home of elites, welcome to Dojo Prime!

On 2019-01-23 at 12:58 AM, (PS4)Daystroyerkun said:

New Bunny Order Submission for the Dojo Contest 2019. In my Dojo I'm trying to demostrate that dojo's can be designed with quality, rather than enormous robots and useless vendors. I put so much effort into making it a visual experience that is unique and more like an actual level.

Clan Name:
New Bunny Order

Clan Tier:
Shadow Clan

Clan Platform:
Playstation 4

Clan Role:
Daystroyerkun, Architect

Contributions:
Sole Contributer to Design

Featured Video (3:00mins): Increase Resolution on Youtube to 720p60

Featured Image:

Screen-Shot-2019-01-23-at-1-46-48-AM.png

Warning: No Annoying Giant Robots.

On 2019-01-23 at 1:09 AM, DrLego said:

Clan Name: Syndicate Synergy
Clan Tier: Moon Clan
Clan Platform: PC
My Clan Role: Architect Permissions (Typhoon)

Featured Image:
7KHvnNV.jpg

Note: Our dojo is best viewed with shadows disabled.

We'll start strong with the room displayed in the featured image - Synergy Castle

The first floor is divided into several rooms (Security Meeting Room,  a small buddha shrine,
along with a general seating area and an outdoor seating area) along with an escape route
leading to beneath the castle. The 2nd floor is entirely dedicated as a throne room with floor
panels for subjects. The 3rd floor serves as a kind of watch tower to defend the castle from
above.

Hide contents

QPSyGPq.jpg
bIddrkC.jpg
uKVU8ml.jpg
xasghh3.jpg
xqe4C9J.jpg
tGAQdfX.jpg
eV50Yso.jpg
oNEqCKV.jpg
MrPCNjL.jpg
b3lLcQP.jpg
K9xJJgi.jpg

We'll now move on to the Fashion Frame Runway Room

The main area consists of the runway itself, along with audience platforms and a judge
panel. The backstage area contains 2 rooms, a makeup area and a practice runway. We
figure this is a great way to have fashion frame contests.

Hide contents

lzQ7Bhp.jpg
QVWPSrR.jpg
0hVdMa2.jpg
avHaeYk.jpg
c7pIibh.jpg
AENgl2e.jpg
kdqHy03.jpg
RLtGw6m.jpg

This next room used to be the default spawn point for our dojo for a long time. Now it's the
central point connecting 4 research labs. This is what I like to call The World Tree.

This room has 3 floors, with the bottom floor being a cave/underground area showing the
roots of the tree. The 2nd floor contains the world tree itself, which gives water and is
surrounded by waterfalls. It contains a secret room behind a waterfall because of course.
Top floor has a mini bamboo maze and some natural displays.

Hide contents

TOGQe7p.jpg
KdTLiCy.jpg
DTGxQvl.jpg
BblrN6k.jpg

Now for the Fortuna Market.

I imagined this room to be a significantly cold area surrounded by ice. There's a bank, 3
shops, a information center with an eidolon shard powering the area, and a hospital
(signified by the yinyang sign and tenno energy relays). There's also the foggy coolant area
with information displays. There's a few secret paths here that play on your perspective.

Hide contents

C1uAvhi.jpg
NxCj9Oh.jpg
P8f7KXx.jpg
2cTkduP.jpg
n49zlCS.jpg

Need to get somewhere? Catch a train at the Synergy Train Station!

The bottom floor serves as a general lobby with info displays showing train schedules and
features a ticket booth. There are 3 trains present on 3 quantum electromagnetic tracks. 2 of
those are passenger trains and 1 is specifically designated to transport salvaged materials
from missions. You may have noticed the large blue rock in the ceiling. If you imagine that
instead as a blue sky, the train station is given extra dimension.

Hide contents

8u1d8RD.jpg
bp3a8h3.jpg
aRUxvr5.jpg
AMX6P06.jpg
xwaKAGd.jpg

Of course we have a club with a bar, a dance floor, and some restaurant style seating.

Hide contents

FPU0auS.jpg
jZoad3X.jpg
eiz784K.jpg
GN78S4l.jpg
JQdlEVY.jpg
5xsol2C.jpg
b7a3HZ6.jpg

And because we're still fascinated with Fortuna and the Orb Vallis, we made a Venusian Observatory.

Spawn zones were respected when making this room, and it shows the 2 sides of the Orb Vallis. The outside and the inside. The Mountains and the Caves.

Hide contents

KgZ7fp7.jpg
PXIqpp4.jpg
QXD2X0r.jpg

But just because we think ice is nice, doesn't mean we can't take the heat. This is the Volcano

Martian rocks are used to illustrate magma, and the volcano has a dragon egg as it's centerpiece. There are small passages and pockets within that hold prominent displays.

Hide contents

z197pfL.jpg
VEwgdQK.jpg
noMAWSK.jpg
4Nsu8oT.jpg

One of the leaders of the clan had made something special with 2 rooms, one of them being an Orokin lab. I can only really call this a forest because there doesn't seem to be a name assigned for this place.

Hide contents

ercdlVj.jpg
qR3ysXm.jpg
VmF5UNC.jpg
rSAABrC.jpg
QROrru8.jpg

This is the most south room of the Dojo, the Mini Mining Colony.

The top half of this room features the sort of docking and maintenance bay. It's been made to look abandoned. The lower half of the room is divided into 4 chambers, 3 of which serve as dioramas with the 4th being a mining/operations area with life support still flowing into the mines.

Hide contents

NYDOqCZ.jpg
KH1XRXs.jpg
AzZX7fz.jpg
bZkVFAV.jpg
jdWRJ1T.jpg
DZKl8Mj.jpg
TBF0Ofo.jpg

The Ascension Sanctum is a very complicated, detailed room that features the symbolism representing the clan. It houses 4 unfunded duel rooms, but contains 5 hidden chambers, one of which is especially hidden.

Hide contents

8B7jjhM.jpg
Wwt1xBY.jpg
9OtfOqh.jpg

Most dojos have a room directly in the center and it's usually a spawn room. However, our central room acts as a guide (in general) for how to divide the dojo by theme. We follow it for the most part. It features an orokin portal room in the center, which is a dividing line between the north and the south, the cold and the arid/warm. Furthermore, it's divided by east and west, with the corpus in the west and the grineer in the east. There are exceptions to this in some rooms, but this is the general theming of our entire dojo

Hide contents

vQ8zXbN.jpg
V0Pw5NE.jpg
rQxmjkM.jpg
yicy9sE.jpg

That covers the best parts of our dojo (imo), so the rest of these images feature several rooms that have several themes. There's an ice cavern, grineer maze, the navigation room, a room of cherry blossoms and a shrine at night, a shrine dedicated to commerce/trade, a serene sanctuary, and a room showing 2 orokin motorbikes and a model recreation of the Unum Tower.

Hide contents

aQqdRLz.jpg
Aib2av7.jpg
zdAs5Wb.jpg
RwzO7K0.jpg
4e7eiEv.jpg
nTknn42.jpg
oNvdXhO.jpg
jvLIrte.jpg
jxVFGaD.jpg
WCePzzI.jpg
IyAR3Kd.jpg
3mnq27u.jpg
CG5tBOj.jpg
l8CulUC.jpg
yFFNjs9.jpg
mAPFkhb.jpg
7cla9cZ.jpg
IXHFKJ8.jpg

On 2019-01-23 at 8:48 AM, Uta_Redhead said:
  • Clan name - Voice of the Wilds
  • Clan tier - Shadow
  • Clan platform - PC
  • Your Clan role - General (have Architect permission)
  • Feature image:

ISk4UZ_CMTc.jpg

Here we go again!

The name for our clan was chosen with Teralyst's night songs in mind. We deeply respect Eidolons and believe they are patrons of our clan. There aren't any Eidolons in our dojo though - we always can go to the Plains of Eidolon at night and see them live, so their images aren't needed.

Our dojo is... well... WILD. It reflects the other meaning of clan name - wild nature with it's unique magic.

Welcome to our sacred asylum!

Hide contents

We have seven floors connected with elevators to form the tower-like structure. I have featured images for five main halls (we call them Songs) and several most interesting decorated rooms. You can also find more details in the galleries - link is provided for each room.

-------------------------------------------

The basement floor - Reactor room. 

It contains the first and smallest Clan Hall and looong chain of reactors. This floor isn't decorated (we are going to decorate it in the future though), so I won't show it this time.

The First Song - Ice.

This hall is our ascension room. It's main theme is ice... and blossom. Cherry trees, lush grass and Dragon Lily plants grow through the ice and become cozy home for countless swarms of magic butterflies.

n56M_UeypIs.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/nt6wtg3

The Swamp Lizard's Garden.

This garden is connected to the First Song hall. It is one of my favorite mysterious misty places in our Dojo. Large Swamp Lizard - one of my stone-and-plant creatures - lives here. Oracle room and several rooms with WIP projects are connected to this garden.

bjc5W6tuCFw.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/qXXn4Ml

The Second Song - Water.

Our Clan Vault is in one of two side caves of this hall. Another cave is a small Eidolon shrine. The main theme here is warm sun and singing water - countless waterfalls keep silence away from this room. Almost each waterfall falls into small fish pond. This is also one of the halls with floating isles.

h8zdXDxia7I.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/ewhA2Rp

Simple Stone Garden.

This garden is connected to the Second Song hall. It leads to our barracks... and there's nothing special in it - just a nice simple garden with stones, plants and cherry trees.

GeaMYIEWRJI.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/ovcBWPt

The Third Song - life.

This hall was our spawn point for a long time. All laboratories and one of trading posts are here. Life is the main theme of this hall - lush forest with shining flowers, magic butterflies, mysterious shadows, overgrown floating isles and sacred Stone of Life in the middle.

MFYB91vy8hY.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/aK0mulE

Enchanted Forest.

I love this garden for it's mysterious feeling. I decorated it before the Dojo Remaster and remodeled after this release to add more details. It leads to the Orokin lab and several rooms with WIP projects. Lots of beautiful hidden places can be found here. Large magic tree with rubedo crystals stuck between the trunks grows in the middle of Enchanted Forest near the Ro stream.

nEIItWXYdLQ.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/yVPsOLJ

The Forth Song - Stone.

This hall was my first work with new decorations after the main Dojo Remaster release. It is one of the most civilized places in our dojo - old Orokin (or Elven?..) garden, a bit wild, but still structured, with a few floating isles. This room is connected to the Temple of Honor and several gardens. Obstacle course, main Observatory and duelling room are also on this floor, but aren't directly connected to this hall. On the upper catwalk our Leader built her Throne Rock.

q9Ad9BPmwls.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/cMi261x

Water Serpent's Garden.

Another stone-and-plant creature - Water Serpent - lives here. This gentle creature guards the way to our main Observatory, obstacle course and duelling room. Warm misty garden with lanterns on the water is a good place to rest after hard battle.

2U7_oABRfIQ.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/jVke54p

Dragon's Maw Observatory.

This is one of our Leader's projects. Obsidian and asteroid rocks form the teeth and maw of colossal stone dragon.

BSaufnqQEG4.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/xDffKpg

Temple of Honor.

This room is also decorated by our Leader with the main natural theme of the entire dojo in mind. The lower floor contains three small shrines for kind spirits of our dojo. The upper floor is a cozy place to rest.

8noEb_xXNJI.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/ahwHhew

Pirate Bay Garden.

Yet another Leader's project - nice warm garden with places to sleep (please, contact our Leader to rent a bed), small cafe, Ludoplex and a few little secrets here and there.

uRUrVn3VZaw.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/90Hy4ji

The Fifth Song - World.

This hall is our first Inspiration Hall, current spawn point (with the second trading post hidden in one of the caves) and one of my greatest and favorite projects. The idea of ancient magic tree with hallow stone trunk full of shining space dust came to me first. I tried to build it in large garden, but... the garden wasn't large enough for this colossal structure, so we decided to let this tree grow in the Inspiration Hall. I changed lighting in this hall many times, changed the concept of the Trees' s surrounding many times - and this is the final build. I also wanted to have a dragon in our dojo, but didn't want to build another Orokin eastern serpent-like white and gold dragon, so I created western one and used stones and plants for him. It took long to find the right position for him (I wanted to place him on the rock first, the second option was to place him on the floor under the Tree, and the final idea was to let him fly around it) and right way to build his neck and tail. Building stone-and-plant creature turned out so interesting, that I became totally hooked and new creatures began to appear here and there in dojo.

_e2q8WZ1O1E.jpg

cJN48CekchU.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/3mkUZ92

There are four little hidden structures in this hall - our little secrets. Feel free to find these secrets yourself if you visit our dojo... or just check the gallery under this link:

https://imgur.com/a/MeUOiI7

Hall of Balance.

This is another Inspiration Hall, next to the Fifth Song, - the place where creatures of Life and Death live together in eternal balance. Giant Stone Wyrm holds forces of Death, Earth and Fire. His part of the hall is full of darkness, dead trees and fly swarms. Water Unicorn is the guardian of Life, Air and Water. His part of the hall is a lush peaceful forest with shining waterfalls. River of Mist divides two lands, and there is only one fragile bridge between it's shores - the narrow way between life and death.

G9HcM8d0qso.jpg

3W-HeuD8bIo.jpg

42ceXz7EAAA.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/gLbiNNY

Hallways.

Almost each hallway in our dojo is a fully decorated room. They keep the themes of main halls.

rieHm2vTBU8.jpg

jkz5wJgf0Gk.jpg

n6jvuCtaCpA.jpg

On the forth floor Temple of Honor is used as a connector. We have a short hallway to the Pirate Bay Garden though.

471Yjagw1XM.jpg

DSXAdV87Luc.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/wTfZnGU

Elevators.

Our elevator halls are decorated as well, and we have a little bit of wild plant life inside the elevators. Each elevator hall shows the theme of main hall on the floor next to this elevator. For example, elevator halls on the second floor have decoration themes of the First Song and the Third Song.

N6y3OnNI-WU.jpg

WSKKgZAhzXw.jpg

_uhxE5tUubk.jpg

OuAwHGW_nRo.jpg

GXfiwkYKgAE.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/A9icqF6

WIP.

Reveal hidden contents

Also I'd like to show two WIP projects.

The first one is unfinished garden with the structure called Child of the Tree. The concept of magic tree from the Fifth Song was created here. I don't want to destroy this thing, so I'm going to make another fully decorated garden in this room.

XBsE4xubInQ.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/RjiCNxl

The second one consists of four seasonal gardens around the Fourth Song. Abode of Winter Mists with Ice Serpent and Abode of Spring Waters with little Dragonfly Serpents and Ayatan sculptures hidden under the trees are ready, Abode of Summer Wind is the one I'm currently working on, and Abode of Fall Sun is coming soon.

MOlf0P9oQII.jpg

XmonJJki5G8.jpg

8oBgdUdEo9w.jpg

XsAjHYTJOo4.jpg

wpCZwOxIpJI.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/6N05u7E

The seventh floor also won't be shown here. It already has two rooms built (one is Inspiration Hall), but doesnt have any decorations yet.

Many thanks to DE for amazing dojo decoration system and many thanks to all my clanmates for resources donated to our Clan Vault!

Special thanks to our Leader, unalterable Mother Trinity of our clan and my forever love - ImmortalPony.

Good luck to all participants!

P.S.: Feel free to PM me in-game if you'd like to visit our dojo.

On 2019-01-23 at 9:09 AM, --VLP--Ijenius said:

Clan name: via lactea piligrims

Clan tier: Storm

Clan platform: PC

Clan role: General

Feature image:

Reveal hidden contents

42XrvcL.jpg

More screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/8uP8ohe

Video tour:

Hide contents

On 2019-01-23 at 10:29 AM, OrangeMark said:

Clan name: PK-BloodKnights
Clan tier: Storm
Clan platform: PC
Clan role: Architect

lscr4ff.jpg

Hi everyone! Firstly I want to thank the DE-team for this challenging opportunity to participate in a competition with the other clans and to show our art potential.
For we are proudly carrying the name of the Blood Knights, we decided to use a medieval theme with a red color accent.

Video:
According to the recording rules our video shouldn’t be longer than 3 minutes, so it was kinda difficult to choose between all of our beautiful rooms to show them in such a short time. Some of them naturally didn’t get filmed, but we added some additional screenshots.

Hide contents

Screenshots and architect comments:
The Main Hall

Reveal hidden contents

LhTPUWZ.jpg

Fb2WCGj.jpg

6qFZRep.jpg

sVwNsnb.jpg

After entering the Dojo you will appear in this room. The highlights here are the two knight statues beside the walls, the decorated trading platform with the material storage and the ludoplex.

The Great Hall

Reveal hidden contents

vVqEyLN.jpg

1ZJGPH9.jpg

dz94sni.jpg

PgGOlCL.jpg

In this room the central attraction is shown by our gorgeous two-leveled fountain. The gate between these two rooms is shaped like a tower base with a huge clock on top. On the sides you will find the entrances to the four laboratories.

The Castle

Reveal hidden contents

lscr4ff.jpg

atBnQCF.jpg

FO1wAj6.jpg

gRPed5v.jpg

zTFBbJY.jpg

We have managed the space limitation by building the castle walls through three separate rooms. This tricky connection can be seen on the front wall screenshot.

The Zmei Gorynich Dragon

Reveal hidden contents

6MxwNU1.jpg

upPfQFB.jpg

6SzNEZ7.jpg

5HMWXVp.jpg

In this room we have shown the mighty dragon from the Slavic tales attacking the actual castle. The broken wall is just the same one from the room nearby.

The Dark Woods

Reveal hidden contents

XclM7MJ.jpg

oWWsWc4.jpg

JOsI1v1.jpg

0tJRMFH.jpg

This is the most mysterious part of our Dojo. Some very rare creatures from the Slavic mythology have been seen here lately.

The Chicken-legged Hut

Reveal hidden contents

Ji4ePlg.jpg

ODIdx1r.jpg

qlFv0Ce.jpg

This is the residence of the famous and fearful Baba Yaga nearly everyone knows about. Don’t get too close or she might invite you in!

The Harbour

Reveal hidden contents

jOk3RD7.jpg

wkw7DIt.jpg

eZaGVT8.jpg

psVJoxQ.jpg

9Ow6J2M.jpg

nbFYLoR.jpg

4ryUHTv.jpg

There are three grand projects at this place: The Flying Dutchman, storage and a nice shop to fill your pockets with the most precious stuff from the overseas. 

The Tavern

Reveal hidden contents

wUqJIHY.jpg

uerPFsK.jpg

htHKpCz.jpg

05JlATh.jpg

2r4YgNY.jpg

ARk5gQq.jpg

H2kEUng.jpg

Sanctuary and Tower

Reveal hidden contents

EKtzBPw.jpg

kC2qP42.jpg

1GyAWrU.jpg

L5dpyWu.jpg

tlbFamV.jpg

FUSNIIc.jpg

These two gorgeous rooms are made at the observatory base. The most interesting thing about them is that you can actually get from the sanctuary to the tower passing the cave underneath the waterfall.

The Throne Room

Reveal hidden contents

N0AR82m.jpg

Cau7QZj.jpg

M4sfttb.jpg

c7ciER6.jpg

The Museum

Reveal hidden contents

Gyf2sTr.jpg

hFzQbef.jpg

gHTCPha.jpg

qIFP3bj.jpg

ILEZpgw.jpg

xImZhPA.jpg

The statue of Loki is practically handmade and is supposed to show his Prime version. We also tried to make his weapon a bit more special.

Relaxing Area

Reveal hidden contents

EJuVQ2i.jpg

kgxf41D.jpg

This is the room before the obstacle course. A table with served food under the maple crown; the meat is slowly getting grilled; a small and peaceful stream is making its way through the rocky landscape. Kinda romantic isn’t it?

The Ancient Ayatan Golem

Reveal hidden contents

UqQhP0B.jpg

b4Nan6p.jpg

pnL94wh.jpg

This piece of ancient Orokin technology patiently awaits you in a beautiful autumn forest. It is mostly made of ayatan sculptures for we couldn’t avoid the imagination of every sculpture being a part of something bigger.

The Orangery

Reveal hidden contents

kmDsmDU.jpg

uEy95V8.jpg

dPQpqEp.jpg

zsWhNGd.jpg
This is a perfect place for those who is really curious about the floral diversity of the galaxy and is enjoying being near to the nature.

Сorridors and elevators

Reveal hidden contents

4anlzji.jpg

WapdmkY.jpg

pUv8QdF.jpg

Thank you for watching! We are hoping that you truly enjoyed the results of our hard work.

On 2019-01-23 at 11:15 AM, Steleku said:

Clan Name Capulus Omni Gladio
Clan Tier Shadow
Platform PC
Role Founding Warlord

Central feature image

Central%20(upper%20floor).jpg

Highlights

The Orokin Sky CastleOrokin%20Sky%20Castle.jpg

Command & Control

Command%20and%20Control%20(2).jpg

The Winter Sports Arena