Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

❄Atlas rumbler augment change?❄

(PSN)Frost_Nephilim

If anyone sees ideas they like from this, idc if you take em ^_^

I know his 4th ability has a augment, but i dont like it and im not sure if anyone else does as it makes the rumbler crazy slow and cannot do as much as 2 faster moving rumblers could. Looks cool but gets old quickly imo

So i wanted to change it into something that i think is a bit more entertaining, which is making the rumblers elemental. Depending on what resistance mod you have on, it will change the rumblers into something else

Heres some examples because i feel that was poorly worded:

Ice resistance will coat the rumbles in snow. Theyll each have a 10m cold aura simular to the coolant leak mod that can be placed on sentils. 

Fire resistance will cause the rumbles to look like igneous and lava like a volcano. All attacks they perform will cause nearby enemies to be hit as well and set on fire.

Toxin resistance will make the rumblers look like slime or maybe just have green crystals growing on them, when they throw a rock it will instead be a ball of acid, causing enemies to panic and have armor fully stripped when hit. They'll also occasionally drop pools of acid that last for 20secs, also capable of completely stripping enemy armor

Electricity resistance will have a 25% chance to cause a rumblers attack to create an electricity bolt that will chain to other enemies infinitely, just as long as theyre close enough to each other. Once every enemy is hit it goes away. Enemies who attack the rumbler have a 50% chance to be electrocuted. 

Then the 3rd ability augment, i kind of thind of think it would be cool if he could coat him self in rock which will him like 90% dmg reduction that decays when he is damaged, and amplifies the strength of elemental dmg resistance mods by 50%. Maybe give him a visual effect too of element hes resistant to.

What do you think?❄

Edited by (PS4)Ghost--00--